“Friends out to dinner”

Bistro Brie & Bordeaux
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bistro Brie & Bordeaux is a casual French County resturant in the heart of the Catskills, offering classic French classics and modern new favorites. During the Christmas Holidays we are open every night and President's week we are open additinal hours. We are open for Valentine's Day, The 4th of July and Wednesday-Sunday during July and August.
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food cooked to perfection!!! Tremendous and FAST Service by our server MARIA.....Bar drinks were made to perfection by JAY.... Everything was so professional and Classy yet you felt at home with fun atmosphere and attention given by the WONDERFUL staff!!! We WILL be back!!!

2  Thank johnpan2018

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Great food - but ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE service ! We had a party of 11 (6 adults & 5 kids) and had to wait 55min to get 1/2 of our drinks...and had to give up the hope of a reasonable appetizer and drink experience when the staff could not figure out how to make 5 drinks and open a bottle of wine. Our food was very good, but took FOREVER to arrive. We also received our 2nd bottle of wine as we finished our meals...which we had to refuse as we were approaching hour #2 of our marathon dinner. Even though we asked for a 2nd bottle of wine to share among the 6 adults as our food was served...our waitress managed to finally bring it to the table just as we were finishing our meals. Lastly, our waitress never refilled our waters...causing our kids to ask for their parents’ waters. Unacceptable service!
I will never return to this restaurant - which is a shame since their food is quite good.
I never write reviews like this unless I have had such a shockingly poor experience. Last night I did!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

have been to dinner since it's opening several years ago. The service was wonderful BUT the food was marginal in quantity and quality. I suppose to avoid an increase in pricing they decreased the amount by at least one third leaving you hungry after several courses. We then went next door to The MillRock for a filling, deliciously thin pizza and 1/2 carafe of wine for the price of ONE dinner. Bistro need to regroup to keep it's customers!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Karmablu3
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I go there amd taste is very nice and also I love this food. And I finally go there eat them. This is very soft, crust,. I hope you ho there and enjoy.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I've enjoyed dinners here a few times but my most recent visit here was by far the most outstanding and memorable. The food was excellent, particularly the escargot appetizers. Combined with the freshly baked bread they kept bringing out, this was good enough to be a meal on its own. The only downside is that the dining area is quite small and you're very close to other patrons. If it were in the city I could understand, but I do prefer more room when dining in the country.