“Nice 'quaint" restaurant in the catskill mountains.”

Brandywine of Windham
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Windham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2018

i've gone to the Brandywine since it was opened and it has always been a pleasure. A good menu but beware of Pasta Night when local patrons come out of the woodwork to visit for a different menu. It can get busy that night (Thursdays I think) and service is slow. Other times are not as busy.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Had heard about this restaurant and decided to make the drive to Windham for dinner.
We walked in to the hostess station and waited...and waited. A few waitresses walked by without acknowledging us, then one stopped to tell us she'd find the hostess.
Finally she showed up and we were seated. It took sometime for the waitress to make it by the table. We ordered, salad came fairly quick followed soon by our dinner. Our dinner was SUPERB, my wife had Seafood Fradiablo and I the Veal Parmigiana.
At the end it took a while to get the check.

To finish I'd say the food was OUTSTANDING but the service is very SLOW.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

The brandy wine is a great restaurant. we have been going to this restaurant for many years. It always brings me back to my childhood and many good memories. Now I take my family there every time I’m in the area. Great food , service and cocktails. You can’t go wrong.

1  Thank isles8083
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I went to the Brandywine when I was a teenager, right about the time they first opened. The food was excellent and the wait staff went out of their way to make your experience a good one.
Fast forward about 30 years. The food is STILL excellent and they haven't forgotten how to make an impression.
Kudos to the folks at the Brandywine for keeping it consistent for 30+ years. Made for an amazing stay in Windham!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Karl B
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We be been patrons of the Brandywine for over 20 years!! It's our..GO TO... restaurant. Food is EXCELLENT and as constantly prepared as it can be. We've had our daughters Sweet 16 party there..my Son's WEDDING....several events catered by them.... All were flawless and SUPERB. If you're looking for true Authentic Italian food, look no further. Kudos to WAIT STAFF...DAWN, and DANA in particular for their warm and fun service.

Date of visit: May 2018