“Outstanding pizza”

Add it.
Zerega's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Windham
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Perfect texture. Crisp and thin crust, just the right amount of cheese and sauce. I don't usually like crusts but I finish this one to the last bite. Sauce tastes tangy and fresh. Place may not look like much, but the pizza is worth traveling for.

1  Thank MMCatskMtns

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Both times we visited, there was one staff member and at least half of the choices for pizza were not available.

Both were during the lunch hour and on the weekend. I get that summer is not considered in season, but the menu should reflect what is available.

Canned sodas
Average slices

Go for the icecream on a walk

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My favorite pizza of all time. We live out of state and anytime we're back in the area I have to order some.

1  Thank ASTRIDMOON
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Fresh pastas and authentic pizza...throw in some wonderful service and friendly owners who are talented with all the food items as well as beautiful photography and it is a winning combination.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

It's a beautiful ride in the country and there's a reward at the end. Zerega's has delicious HOMEMADE food. We first discovered the restaurant when we stopped in to ask for directions and being hungry, ordered a slice of pizza. Having grown up in Brooklyn, I enjoyed the most delicious pizza and have not found one that compares until I tried the one at Zerega's. Not only is the crust very thin. making it easy to eat a half of the pie, but it is very crisp and buttery tasting. The sauce is very delicious as well. If you have a yearning for delicious Italian food and very friendly and accommodating service you will love this place. We find it memorable and know that you will as well.

1  Thank Erica M