Albergo Allegria
Hotel Vienna(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$89
Orbitz.com
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$130
Priceline
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
US$119
US$109
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesthe kitchencarriage housebaked goodsspring watermy husband and ibed and breakfastprivate porchfrittatatea and coffeewindham mountainbreakfast was amazingowners and staffpancakesdvd libraryeach morningfeel at home
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I only spent last night at Allegria but the whole experience was so positive, from reserving to checking out. Marianna and her team are wonderful and care so much for all the details, makes sure to listen to their guests to constantly improve. Highly recommend the place. Rooms are perfect and spot clean. The breakfast is yummy and the cookies and teas and wonderful homemade cakes served throughout the day jus seal the deal. I'll be back for sure, thank you Marianna for your hospitality!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Thank you for all the kind words, Valentina! I enjoyed taking care of you and your friends, and my only regret is that you all didn't get the chance to stay longer. I hope you'll come see us again this spring or summer for a longer visit!

Reviewed February 27, 2017

This place has the old-school B&B charm, with updated amenities making for a very comfortable stay. The room did advertise a queen bed and I got a full, though everything else was great enough that I'm willing to overlook that 1 ding. The breakfast was phenomenal, and I mean that on a whole other level from the continental breakfast or basic buffet you'd get at most any hotel. They have a massive selection of quality teas, coffee, other drinks, and fresh baked sweets for guests to grab at any point and the whole staff is friendly and sweet. Truly a wonderful place in the already great area of Windham!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Thank you so much for all the kind words and your time for writing a review! I sincerely apologize if the size of your bed wasn't what you were expecting. I'd like to investigate as we have never purchased a full size mattress... perhaps something is askew. Would you be so kind as to contact me with the room number you were in? I am delighted however, that we could exceed your expectations for breakfast! Thank you choosing us while visiting the "already great area of Windham, NY"... I personally look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We just had our third stay at the Albergo Allegria and enjoyed every minute. Our group of five: two adults and three teenagers loved to the delicious breakfast, afternoon tea, comfy beds, and homey feeling. The owners and staff are welcoming and made our stay memorable. We'll be visiting again soon!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for coming back to see us a third time, Carolyn! We've enjoyed having you with us, and I'm so glad the kids enjoyed all the amenities. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We always look for a Winter getaway in February to celebrate Valentine's Day and our Anniversary. We were looking for a lovely place to stay this year, and were overly pleased and delighted to find the Albergo Allegria. We enjoyed one of the carriage house rooms, and were impressed with the accommodations and all of the additional unexpected touches. The bed was comfy; the fire place gave the room a great ambiance; and the whirlpool was extremely soothing after a day of snowboarding and skiing (with the supplied bath salts, tea lights, and rubber duckies). Our conversations with the Inn keeper Leslie were insightful and enjoyable, and we thoroughly appreciated his welcoming embrace to solders and veterans. We also found his explained interpretation of Icy the dog's growling meaning "pet me more" to be very interesting and entertaining (she definitely enjoyed being pet!) Breakfast was delicious, and the 24 hour access to the pantry with treats and snacks was appreciated. We will certainly return to the Albergo Allegria, and look forward to seeing what their garden and flower beds look like in the Spring time. This was truly one of our best Bed and Breakfast experiences!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you so much for having your special winter getaway with us! It was our pleasure to take great care of you, and I appreciate your recognition of all the finer touches we apply to make your stay exceptional. I'll be honored to have you stay with us again in the spring! I know you'll be pleased to enjoy our 'garden to table' breakfast-- there's nothing quite like freshly harvested herbs and veggies in our fluffy omelets:-)

All the best,

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Best place I ever stayed. Comfy & cozy. Friendly , helpful owners & staff. Breakfast was amazing, especially if you're not afraid to try something different. Owners have set a comfortable atomsphere & setting. Our last night there, we enjoyed our dinner & some checkers in the " like our warm & loving grandmothers home" atomsphere. When you come in from skiing , the smell of fresh baked treats drifts through the house & the treats are available in the kitchen. Once we figured out the bed & breakfast concept, we even more fully could enjoy our time there. Stopped there after Boston & Hyatt Regency. Albergo Allegro was the perfect recharge.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm so humbled that you'd call our place the best, Mary Anne! Cooking breakfast for you was our pleasure, and to know that you felt like you were at your grandmother's house really warms my heart. I hope you get the chance to stay with us again sometime!