All reviewscookiesthe kitchencarriage housebaked goodsmy husband and ispring waterfrittataprivate porchbed and breakfasttea and coffeebreakfast was amazingpancakesowners and staffdvd libraryfire piteach morningfresh fruit
Reviewed August 16, 2017

If you are looking for a Clean, Friendly, Relaxing, Comfortable B&B this is it. The innkeepers and staff are very welcoming. The breakfast is WOW!!! My husband and I have stayed there twice. Both times we left so relaxed and looking forward to a return. Just love this place. You really feel like your home.

Room Tip: Any room there is a great room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YandM98
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

We truly enjoyed taking care of you and your husband on both visits! Thanks for complimenting our breakfast, too -- it's something we work really hard on, so it's always nice to hear people's appreciation. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed only one night and was not expecting anything much. This inn was really lovely. Very comfortable and pretty rooms in a b&b atmosphere. Helpful staff. The breakfast that comes with the rooms was great- many selections and tasty. I would return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

I'm glad we could pleasantly surprise you, Laura! Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I hope you can come back sometime and spend a few more nights at our place!

All the best,

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Happily lived up to the advertisement. Staff is super friendly, helpful, and eager to accommodate. Room was spacious, romantic, and with beautiful layout and everything we needed. We had access to creek, fire pit, swings, gazebo and access to kitchen for cookies, milk, tea and coffee.
Breakfast was absolutely wonderful with fresh ingredients, herbs from their own garden and excellent chef and wait staff. We happily and definitely will be back!

Stayed: July 2017
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

I'm proud that we could live up to our reputation! Thank you so much for all the compliments on our place -- it sounds like you had a very relaxing stay. I hope you can come back and see us again sometime!

Reviewed July 25, 2017

The Albergo Allegria is a great place to stay. The hosts are more than eager to meet your every need. Breakfast is amazing, the rooms are spotless and very well appointed. The Inn is absolutely gorgeous. Staff members are all extremely pleasant. Definitely will be returning to this Catskill area gem!

Room Tip: Wide variety of room types to choose from. All are very nicely decorated.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

This is such a sweet review, Dan! Thank you for all the sincere and wonderful compliments. I can't wait for you to come stay with us again!

All the best,

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

So unbelievably excellent. Every staff member was so kind. We went for our first wedding anniversary and first step into the place was a cute chalkboard sign welcoming my husband and I personally for our anni! The pantry is a huge plus, delicious cookies! Our room was so cute, loved the jacuzzi/hottub. Breakfast was so nice and delicious, blueberry pancakes they wrote an anniversary note on our pancakes, really every little touch made the place extra special. I loved it so much!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

I'm so honored that you chose to spend your wedding anniversary at our place, Kellie! That really does mean a lot to me, and I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Adding those little touches to make everything extra special was no trouble at all, and we were happy to do it. Hope you two will come back and see us again sometime!