“Amazing wine. Owner knows her stuff Food is delicious ”

Ze Windham Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Windham
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

What a welcome place in windham. World class wines. Great music. Great food. Great vibe. Check out the beer garden on weekends. Best hospitality and great wine recommendations. Have not had a bad glass of wine here

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Everything about it is great. Food is fantastic, people are insanely nice, awesome atmosphere. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

If you want to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with great wines, this is your place. Awesome variety of drinks and some cheese and meat plates. I have a great time anytime I go there. I recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

My husband and I stopped in at the Ze Windham Wine Bar during our stay in Windham and were so impressed with the whole experience. It’s beautifully decorated inside. Chic yet cozy furnishings. The wine is excellent and so is the food. Cordelia paired our wines with what we got to eat and we couldn’t have been happier with what she chose. You know when you can just sense something is special? That's this place. I highly recommend trying if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018

A wine bar, excellent tapas, and a German beer garden in a lovely setting. The owners are also lovely people. Come for a drink. Stay for a meal. Excellent selection and fair priced wines. Love the decor.

Date of visit: May 2018