“Great, healthy place for lunch, dinner, snack!”
Review of Little Apple

Little Apple
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Woodstock
Reviewed 15 July 2016

My husband and I have gotten int Acai Bowls, and the Little Apple has them - and they're delicious. We had such twice during our week's vacation for lunch and looked very much forward to those meals!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Wow, wish they had one of these in th capital district, I'd stop there regularly. Prompt friendly service and a nice outdoor seating area to enjoy our treats.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This is a great little shop to stock up on green juices they sell in plastic bottles. They have a menu of fresh juices & smoothies and healthier frozen yogurt, packaged snacks like Kale chips. Also cold brewed coffee, chia pudding and, in fall, fresh apple cider. There are a couple of stools inside and seating outside. Not a great atmosphere and a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stopped in a couple times and no non dairy options were available in a cup (only the expensive bowls) so I left empty handed. But this time I was able to have a coconut strawberry nondairy in a waffle cone. I highly recommend it. Under five bucks and a real treat. A few doors down you can get scoops of sorbet but they are ordinary compared to this. Pleasant staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Overprices and quite snobbish place. A raw/supper food bar should have been a nice addition to Woodstock, but not this one.