“Vegan Snacks!”
Review of Little Apple

Little Apple
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Woodstock
Reviewed 2 December 2016

While walking and shopping in Woodstock, I needed a quick snack to power up for more walking. Being vegan, I noticed from the sign out front they have "vegan brownies" so we entered.

The place is a very cute, small cafe. They seem to focus of fresh pressed juices (they had a to go cooler with their drinks already packed and ready to go), vegan snacks in the cold case like hummus & vegan treats like the brownies. They also make juices there in person, but we grabbed out of the case.

The young man working behind the counter was very friendly and held small conversation with me while I browsed. I got the "apple cider" drink which was local apples and cinnamon- and a vegan brownie to go. I have to say, it was the best apple cider I have ever had. It tasted like biting into a fresh apple with a hint of cinnamon- yum! That drink didn't last very long between myself and my friend- it was so refreshing. The brownie was delicious as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Great choice of frozen yogurts and a mass of toppings for any taste. A treat to eat while walking down Tinker Street in Woodstock.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Love the frozen yogurt and all the things you can top it with. The place gets really busy - patience for wonderful treats;) Local who have done takeout many times.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We are really into healthy smoothees, fruit and veggie smoothees but this place serves the worst tasting smoothees we have ever had and the prices are super steep and a rip off. I had the ZEUS which was watery and served at room temp no ice on a hot summer day, it was awful, the other drink was a berry smoothee also watery, tasted nothing like the fruit they listed and served at room temperature also. Almost $19 for those two drinks. As I said, we go for smoothees all the time, and these were the worst ever. I should have watched what they put into the blender because it tasted nothing like the ingredients they listed on their menu. WINNER of the Worst tasting/Most Overpriced Smoothees in America!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

My husband and I have gotten int Acai Bowls, and the Little Apple has them - and they're delicious. We had such twice during our week's vacation for lunch and looked very much forward to those meals!