“A burst of taste and freshness!”
Review of Tinker Taco Lab

Tinker Taco Lab
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed July 3, 2018

I had the stewed chicken taco and the veggie taco, while my daughter had a beef option. What a delight as far as taste and unique blend of flavors. All fresh. All authentic. Plus the atmosphere is a treat. The heavy wooden bar is quaint. The wooden windows flip up to open giving he feeling of no walls. The picnic tables outside, with the tree canopy and umbrellas, give the vibe of something in South America. New in town. Highly recommended!

1  Thank OntheMove-SK

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

What a great place. The tacos are amazing and the service was great! Everything is cooked to order and the ingredients are very fresh.

2  Thank Campingannie
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We love this place so much. Food is fresh and tasty. Drinks are great and the bartender is super nice. Location can't be beat. Plus, they are dog friendly and our dog is content to sit on the outdoor patio by the stream.

1  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed January 26, 2018

Best service, Best tacos, Best vibe! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Super fun spot to check out while in Woodstock. I'm obsessed with the FISH TACO! The pickled veggies that come with the tacos are so freaking good. I'm hungry just thinking about them!

1  Thank NwhyC N
Reviewed December 27, 2017

We each had a different mezcal drink and they were both terrific. The bartender/owner was nice and the clientele at the bar with us were all kind, interesting people with whom we shared a funny conversation. The kitchen was closing quite early (7 PM on a Saturday); otherwise we would have tried some tacos. But I loved my Woodstock Mescal Mule so much!