“We will be back!”

River Rock Health Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Winner "Best of Hudson Valley" Awards for 9 Years. Listed by the official I Love NY website as "What to Do" when visiting New York. Listed by TripAdvisor as a top attraction in Woodstock, NY. In a Catskills country setting, this spa is a lovely place to relax, celebrate, and heal. In scenic Woodstock, Ulster County, New York, ------River Rock provides natural wellness treatments that help you find the balance that is crucial for inner harmony, wellness of body and the possibility of rejuvenation. Their world-class therapists are all NY State-licensed. Extensive service menu available on website. Treatment products are from Aveda and Eminence Organic Skincare. Massage: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Combination of Swedish & Deep Tissue, Hot Stone with Aromatherapy, Hot Towel with Aromatherapy, Myofacial Lumbar Massage, Prenatal/Postnatal,Reflexology, Shiatu, Bindegeweb, Raindrop and more. Energy treatments include Reiki. Amenities: spa robe, slippers, individual steam/sauna units, showers and toiletries, 9 treatment rooms, relaxation lounge with teas and snacks, conference room and private parking. In a serene mountainous setting, the spa property is a certified Wildlife Habitat for deer, hawks, butterflies, Dragonflies and so many others.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We were doing a quick trip into the Hudson Valley area, and did a quick search for all the spas in the area. This one seems to be the only one offering on site facilities beyond the massage treatment such as showers and saunas. That was exactly what we were looking for and Elle and Linda were great. The spa is nice and clean and relaxing. Staff were awesome and when we make our return trip to Woodstock in the future, a spa visit will be top on the list!

All reviews
"elle"
"wrap"
"session"

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I visited the spa for the first time this month. From the moment I entered, I knew I had made the right decision. The serenity of the atmosphere was apparent as I stepped through the front door. They provide an exquisite experience from start to finish! The spa has a very accommodating set up to provide you with a comfortable, pampered experience. Rachael, the Esthetician who provided my service, took great care to explain the treatment I had chosen to receive. She was extremely knowledgeable..... I highly recommend her because of her warm personality and skillful work.
My party consisted of 3 other women who were equally impressed and satisfied with their services. We all left feeling serene and quite beautified!! I live in the area and I plan to return on a regular basis.

riverrocksteward, Owner at River Rock Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you the beautiful review we are so grateful you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your return to the spa!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Dalton gave me a fabulous Swedish/deep tissue combo massage. He knew exactly where to concentrate.
The changing area is small but clean and has the basic necessities. Shower,steam...
The waiting area has cucumber water, tea, fruit...
A nice treat after walking around all day!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

River Rock Spa is calm, restful and soothing...All the practitioners are first rate...I especially love my massage therapist El...she is spectacular...and when I leave there I am stress free, flowing and renewed. It is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon or morning...truthfully, I would sleep there if they would let me!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We had a wonderful experience at River Rock. My husband had a massage and used the sauna and steam shower. He enjoyed all three. I had a long overdue facial. I knew I needed one but it turned out to be even more helpful for my skin than I expected. Rachel did a great job of explaining everything she was going to do, and she was also able to see what I had been doing wrong and have me some great advice about how to care for my skin. I can't believe that 5 days later, my skin still looks so much calmer and clearer. I can't wait until I can go back to Woodstock and get another facial from Rachel! And given the quality of my facial, I'm sure that the other spa treatments would be wonderful, too.

1  Thank droppinout