The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Hotel Dylan(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$305
Morning Glory B&B Woodstock NY(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
US$84
QualityInn
US$100
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Hampton.com
US$120
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

All reviewsbagelsgranolasmoked salmonshort walkbreakfast roombeautiful groundsin townswimming holeadirondack chairsrooms are smallbeautiful streamelectric fireplacewithin walking distancecream cheesethe cottageslove this placean easy walk
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We were attending Levon Helm's Midnight Ramble and wanted to stay in the town of Woodstock. This is a very small town and your options are very limited.
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream was PERFECT!!!
We had one of the smaller rooms and it was beautiful. Very clean and well maintained with a very comfortable bed.
Wonderful breakfast with lots of fresh fruit, good coffee, baked goods.
You can walk into town and Levon Helm's Midnight Ramble is less than a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LizWaterloo
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Just got back from one night at the inn. Was perfect escape from the city. Clean rooms, easy to walk to town and beautiful scenery right out your window. You have to remember you aren't in NYC. Wasn't able to find a taxi to take us to and from dinner the next town over and had I think the front desk is only staffed til early evening. Dinner at Bear Cafe and brunch at Oriole 9 were both on par with NYC dining. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2012

we arrived to The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, late on a friday night, close to 10PM. coming off of the main st., Tinker st., in woodstock the tannery brook rd. seemed a little dark until we approached our destination... lit up with little white lights... the perfect Feb. welcome. there was still time to go into town for a bite to eat at the little bear cafe'. our room , #15, was spotless and sizably accommodating for our family of four along with a kitchen. we loved the fact that our car could be parked right outside of our room and our room had a little private patio facing the running stream. also, the breakfast ran until 11 AM which we love because our boys are "older" and like to sleep. when our boys took the car we were only a stroll into town. the location is top notch. we will be back!

Room Tip: it's worth the "larger" rooms, if you're traveling as a family.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stayed in this inn for one night when I went up to see a concert at the Bearsville Theater. It happened to be Valentines night so the front desk person upgraded us to a nicer room with an electric fireplace. After seeing the size of the upgraded room it did leave me wondering how small the regular rooms must be. Although the room was small it was clean and peaceful.

All in all this is a great little place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I grew up in Ulster County and had always known about The Woodstock Inn and would recommend it to out-of-town friends. Although I am no longer a resident, I come up whenever my schedule allows for it, and now I have the pleasure of staying there! I've stayed in several of the rooms and they all have their own sweet elements. My boyfriend and I just stayed again this January. We upgraded to a bigger room and planned on staying for two nights, but ended up staying for four!! We didn't want to leave!!! I love the hard wood floors, the simplicity of design, and the charm of an 'old school' inn that hotels will never achieve. Old school, but not old. It feels clean, fresh, and tended to, both the rooms and the grounds. The staff contributes to the overall good vibes that the place gives off. It is truly enchanting, a gem in the heart of Woodstock. I will continue to both recommend it to others and stay there myself! See you in the breakfast room!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple