All reviewsbagelsgranolasmoked salmonbreakfast roomadirondack chairsbeautiful groundsswimming holerooms are smallin townbeautiful streamelectric fireplacewithin walking distancethe cottagescream cheesesit outsideplace to staylove this place
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Just returned from a night at the Woodstock Inn on the Millstream. The staff was cordial, the room large and clean. There were nice hammocks to lie on and a delicious breakfast was included - consisting of lox, bagels, tea, coffee,cereal and fresh fruit. It was a nice change of pace from Downtown Manhattan.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I've been at the Woodstock Inn before, about three years ago, and it's as nice as I remembered it to be. But this time the management did something really special. I was traveling with my brother and we needed a room with separate beds. I thought I had reserved one of the two rooms like that, but when we arrived, our reservation didn't show that we had such a room. Also, there were no more such rooms available. The management then upgraded us to a two room suite without charge. Now, that's classy! (And they have a really great included breakfast).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mmmickey55
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We Seem To Gravitate To Woodstock Inn on The Millstream-Campus Overlooking a Creek on Tanery Road-Has A Variety of Room Choices-Beautiful Landscape Gardens-Tremendous Natural Breakfast-Usually Interesting and Conversant Guests-Who Gather for Morning Offerings.Karen and Bonnie Are Gracious and Helpful Hosts.We Usually Book a Single Room-Small,But Clean and Nicely Appointed.Hey! Heard Bob Dylan Stayed There!! So ,If It's Good Enough For Him!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank carmen d s
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Okay. The Woodstock Music & Arts Festival was technically not in Woodstock, but you'd never know it by the look and feel of this charming and hip town in upstate, NY. Artsy without being craftsy, there's a laidback, "groovy" vibe in the air that transports one effortlessly back to a more colorful though less complicated time. The perfect place to stay in this virtually perfect little village is the Woodstock Inn on the Millstream. My wife and I were there for our wedding anniversary and stayed in suite #12, which was about as comfortable as a well broken in pair of tie-dyed jeans and quickly felt like a home-away-from-home, helping foster memories of good times gone by. Breakfast was great and so were the service and conversation. We recommended the place to my daughter and her boyfriend and they loved it almost as much as we did. If you want to "get yourself back to the garden," this is the place to do it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AJPaul215
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The rooms were great for sleeping.
The breakfast was yummy and got to eat along the stream
in comfy chairs

Room Tip: Could not hear our neighbors so all good
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple