“Stopped in for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2016

My daughter and I stopped in for lunch. We're both watching our carbs so I ordered fish tacos. These were very good. My daughter ordered a burger with no bun, bacon, cheese. It looked really good. Quality ingredients were used. She loved it. She also ordered a cup of chili which she really loved. The waitress was very good. She gave a lot of attention to detail. It's not a fancy place. It's fun. I bet it would be really nice to sit in the dining area when it's warm and all the windows are open. We'll definitely go again. Our bill came to $32.49.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Stopped by, bought bread, muffins and pastries to take home- yummy but glad we weren't eating there, noisy, close quarters - but thrilled with all the food choices!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Stopped at The Landau for a quick afternoon bite. The vibe was really cool with the guitar art and the seating. Old school.

We got the onion soup, chili and steak and chicken tacos. Excellent! All fresh and delicious!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

We stumbled upon this while walking through the town of Woodstock. It's very informal and a good place just to stop for a bite to eat.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Very good turkey burger. Excellent fries with my sandwich. Inexpensive too. Right in the heart of Woodstock.