“Other reviews seemed strong so we decided to try”
Review of Landau Grill

Landau Grill
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I think I would have tried another restaurant instead. Once inside the waitstaff was a bit of a disaster maybe because it was their first day of the season but halfway thru the meal we told them not to worry about the water they were supposed to bring to the table and we were asked if we were sure bc they finally had the time. The place wasn't even close to being packed.Food was average bar food...Wings smelled better than they tasted. I would try another place if we came back to visit again.

1  Thank Cnmy2013

Reviewed March 29, 2017

they have terrible food here....great location but buyer beware the food is not what you would expect.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

My daughter and I stopped in for lunch. We're both watching our carbs so I ordered fish tacos. These were very good. My daughter ordered a burger with no bun, bacon, cheese. It looked really good. Quality ingredients were used. She loved it. She also ordered a cup of chili which she really loved. The waitress was very good. She gave a lot of attention to detail. It's not a fancy place. It's fun. I bet it would be really nice to sit in the dining area when it's warm and all the windows are open. We'll definitely go again. Our bill came to $32.49.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Stopped by, bought bread, muffins and pastries to take home- yummy but glad we weren't eating there, noisy, close quarters - but thrilled with all the food choices!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Stopped at The Landau for a quick afternoon bite. The vibe was really cool with the guitar art and the seating. Old school.

We got the onion soup, chili and steak and chicken tacos. Excellent! All fresh and delicious!