“Good for Burgers, Salad”
Review of Landau Grill

Landau Grill
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I liked it better when there was an extensive outdoor part. Now it is encoded so that they can make more money during the colder weather. I don't fault them for that, but it is not the same. I have dined there many times and had mostly salads there, but also good burgers, chicken, and many other things. Right on the main street.

There are newer reviews for Landau Grill

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I think I would have tried another restaurant instead. Once inside the waitstaff was a bit of a disaster maybe because it was their first day of the season but halfway thru the meal we told them not to worry about the water they were supposed to bring to the table and we were asked if we were sure bc they finally had the time. The place wasn't even close to being packed.Food was average bar food...Wings smelled better than they tasted. I would try another place if we came back to visit again.

1  Thank Cnmy2013
Reviewed 29 March 2017

they have terrible food here....great location but buyer beware the food is not what you would expect.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My daughter and I stopped in for lunch. We're both watching our carbs so I ordered fish tacos. These were very good. My daughter ordered a burger with no bun, bacon, cheese. It looked really good. Quality ingredients were used. She loved it. She also ordered a cup of chili which she really loved. The waitress was very good. She gave a lot of attention to detail. It's not a fancy place. It's fun. I bet it would be really nice to sit in the dining area when it's warm and all the windows are open. We'll definitely go again. Our bill came to $32.49.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Stopped by, bought bread, muffins and pastries to take home- yummy but glad we weren't eating there, noisy, close quarters - but thrilled with all the food choices!