“High price and mediorce food”
Review of Landau Grill

Landau Grill
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Went here because is was the first place we passed as we walked into town. A very casual place, clean, covered patio seating. Lots of menu choices seemed like we could not go wrong. I had a burger - anything added to it was $1-2 extra. They forgot my grilled mushrooms - had to go back. Ordered sweet potato fries - that was extra - not a big portion. The burger was generic - nothing wonderful. My friend had ribs - they were good he said - he did like the sauce. The cole slaw was soupy. We had house red wine - no selection - the wine was warm - like it was kept near the stove. The wine was $8 a glass and worth about $3 - the meal was $73 - so not worth it. For that we could have a nice steak dinner somewhere. Should have been a $40 meal.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Visit the Woodstock Museum in Bethel N.Y. and the town of Woodstock. Decided to eat at the Landau Grill after it was recommended by the parking lot attendant. Excellent choice. Great restaurant. Great food and great service. Yes we would eat there again. Fun day fun shopping!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We went there for dinner and must say the location was awesome and ambiance was too good but food disappointed me. I ordered quasadilas with beans but beans were smoked or burnt. I could bot eat the same.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017

If you are traveling alone, which I did, this is a great little pub. Drinks and food were good as well as the atmosphere. The bar maid was also very attentive. Sorry, I didn't get your name. Wish I had!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

They try, but deliver a mediocre product, in a town full with great food. Is some towns they would be a perfectly good choice, but in Woodstock, no. Everything you can get there is done better somewhere that you can get to walking.

Date of visit: October 2016