“great good, vegetarian and allergy friendly”
Review of Santa Fe Woodstock

Santa Fe Woodstock
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: Santa Fe Woodstock offers an expertly crafted menu of traditional and modern Mexican cuisine, made from scratch with the freshest ingredients. At Santa Fe Woodstock you will find the same warm hospitality and signature dishes that guests have come to expect over 30 years of Santa Fe dining. The healthy and savory menu choices, paired with a sophisticated ambience makes it the perfect place to dine in Woodstock. Our legendary guacamole and killer margaritas are just the beginning; Santa Fe Woodstock offers an expanded menu featuring a selection of Fleishers organic beef burgers, along with new vegetarian and vegan choices. The large and inviting bar holds the largest selection of tequilas in the Hudson Valley, as well as a variety of craft beers and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed June 3, 2018

The staff was fantastic and willing to accommodate all of our wacky dietary restrictions with a smile. The food was delightful. I thought about the dish I had for a couple of days after we left. My only regret was no room for dessert. I would recommend to anyone looking for good food and a great experience. Will definitely return next time I am upstate.

1  Thank karaf874

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

You’d miss this place if you’re not looking for it. Good margaritas, excellent salsa, great vegetarian selections. We had pulled pork tacos, veggie enchiladas, and the buffalo cauliflower tacos were amazing. Some of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had.

1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed April 13, 2018

We came here with my kids and another family on a Tuesday. It got pretty busy in there and the service was great. Very attentive. The margaritas were very good and we loved the cauliflower tacos entree. Sooo good. Very impressed.

1  Thank GreenPalate
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after a fun day at the mountain - was a bit before 5pm on a Saturday, so the place was quiet & setting for a busy evening. My son had the chicken burrito & I had the short rib tacos - we shared a mud sundae for dessert.

The food comes with a tasty salad plus rice topped with beans in a large plate. We loved it - but would have loved the beans separate (didn't know to ask). The wait staff was attentive. Well worth the stop!

Reviewed January 26, 2018

My girlfriends and I stayed at Hotel Dylan for MLK weekend, and Santa Fe was the restaurant located next to the hotel. Santa Fe had delicious food and even better margaritas! The staff was also very friendly. Definitely would go back here!