“Winners”
Review of Empire City Casino

Empire City Casino
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Family had a great time here. Quite a few folks got back on bus as winners. Food selection also good.

Date of experience: September 2017
Eileen R, Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Philipp, thank you to you and your family for joining us for a fun night! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback about your experience. We look forward to hosting a night out again soon.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"trotters"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Not the best casino that I ever been and far from the casinos of Atlantic city or Las Vegas. The food court it's depressing and also the ambiance. The horse track it's nice.

Date of experience: August 2017
Eileen R, Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the horse track, and we hope you will join us again for another race soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

This place is not much fun. I have visited here a few times. Last night while playing roulette, my number came in on two separate times and next thing you know the machine reads malfunction and freezes. A tech comes over and announces all bets are void........How can this happen twice in one night both of my wins are gone along with other players. I asked to speak to a manager and one came and stated sorry. This happened twice within an hour and both wins were void. I asked an compensation and got a quick no. Do yourself a favor stay away from here and consider yourself a winner.This is not the first time this has happened to me either..........It would have been nice if they voided all the losing 100 hands I played also.....

9  Thank Mdandlex
Eileen R, Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

We apologize for the shortcomings you speak of in your review. We would love the chance to rectify these issues at a time that is convenient to you. Please contact a casino host at (914) 968-4200.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I recently went to the Empire Casino, and I was so excited that there was a horse race also going on when I got there. The last time I visited a couple of years ago, there was no race. It was around 6pm so the weather was nice outside and I enjoyed myself when i went into the Casino. There was live entertainment going on and it was really a nice atmosphere.

Date of experience: August 2017
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

We're very glad you always enjoy yourself during our horse races! Thanks for taking the time to share your kind review with us. We hope to see you sometime soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Visited many years before. Seems much bigger than I remember. Very happy that NO smoking was allowed! Plenty of machines but, unfortunately, never seem to win here otherwise I would give it another star. Stayed to watch a few of the horse races (trotters). Wish the seating was a little different outside and that they had some drinks and food outside too. Would stop by again if in the area but prefer Atlantic City boardwalk

1  Thank Debbie L
Eileen R, Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Debbie, thank you for the kind words and feedback on your visits with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our facilities and we hope to see you back in the Casino soon!