“Slots, Slots & More Slots”
Review of Empire City Casino

Empire City Casino
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is a quick getaway from Queens, NY. They have over 5000 slots & electronic table games. If you like playing slots, you will love this casino, it is huge in size & very comfortable & clean. There are a few restaurants in this casino, but the only one that I prefer is Dan Rooney's. They have a nice varied menu, but the Dan Rooney hamburger won the Best Burger Award among top restaurants about 5 years ago. It is still quite delicious. They also have live entertainment multiple times every week in their small open area which seats about 100 people. Their parking lot is extremely large with a shuttle service that goes back & forth, or you can walk to the casino in just a little over 5 minutes if you were lucky enough to have found a parking space in the beginning part of the parking lot. I always wait about 5 to 10 minutes for someone to come & get their car in order for me to get a closer spot. They also have valet parking on the other side of the building, but I can always get my car quicker myself than by using the valet service. All in all this is an enjoyable casino for slot fun, live entertainment & decent bar & food service.

1  Thank GaryKane
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We're happy to hear you enjoy visiting our casino, Gary! Thanks for sharing your review and feedback with us. We're happy to hear you love our endless entertainment, slots, and restaurants. We hope you'll join us again soon!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"trotters"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Love this place, the location is awesome! Clean and friendly staff, they even have live music on certain days which is also a plus.

Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The world class track is an added bonus to the casino complex. The casino itself is large and comfortable. The few resturant choices are disappointing and the food court choices didn't excite my palate. All that said, I recommend this spot for a pleasant visit.

Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Joseph-We're glad you had a great time at our casino! Thank you for sharing your experience with us in your review. We look forward to earning your patronage again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

As a pro slot player/gambler its not too often that you get the opportunity to pay homage to a place. Empire is definitely where you want to be if you love slots. This plays pays tons of jackpots on a daily basis. Even if you are not winning one at the moment you can walk around and you will see plenty people winning hand pays and more. This casino may be unconventional because it does not have tables but their Jackpot payouts are unmatched so far in my book. Not even AC pays like this place. Dear Empire, How I love thee, let me count the ways <3 :) If you like winning play here. Empire is the place to be bottom line. This is not to say that I win every time but I at least see wins every time. I was there last night and saw about 40k paid out in jackpots just walking around. All of you other Casinos out there grab a pencil and take notes. You can learn a lot from how they do it in Yonkers. They don't screw their patrons and take all the money - They pay... of course its all about timing and whatnot but in other places the timing does not matter, you won't win anywhere else like you will at Empire City Casino. Once I saw a guy win $100,000.00 Jackpot right in front of me. It does happen and often at the tri-states BEST casino EMPIRE CITY CASINO ! The only one thing I would say to improve is that they need to get the newer machines like, Buffalo Gold, Buffalo Grand & Buffalo Deluxe, 5 Dragons Grand, etc. There are new Aristocrat machines out now and I would like to see Empire get some of those to make our visits more enjoyable. After a while playing the same machines gets kind of boring. But again if your a pro slotter and looking for JackPots go to Empire go to Empire go to Empire !. I have posted a few photos of some of the Jackpots I won at EMPIRE. Take a look and leave a comment. Great place and definitely fair with payouts. No question about it. See some of my jackpot payouts in the photos below and let me know what you think. These are all empire jackpots. 2 of them were 1 day apart from each other. Again Awesome Awesome Awesome PLACE. PLAY HERE and say screw AC and Foxwoods. Follow us on youtube @slotjunkies

ChristopherT.Jackson@hotmail.com
SlotJunkies@outlook.com

3  Thank Christopher J
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Christopher-We're glad you had a great time at our casino! Thank you for sharing your experience with us in your review. We look forward to earning your patronage again soon. Have a great day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We have visited Empire Casino several times in the past 10 months or so. Most every time we go we take a group of friends or employees with us. It is about an hours drive for us to get there which we do not mind as long as our evening outs are enjoyable and everyone has a good time. When we first started going about 10 months or so ago it was great. We even became card holders as well as our friends we take with us on a normal basis. We have even started taking larger groups and employees of my husbands company that are here working as well. We will be in this area probably another two years then in and out from now on! My complaint is we have left the past several times in the past few months feeling really bad for suggesting it to friend and employees as the slot machines seem to be set so tight you don't stand a chance. We all play slots and enjoy them but have noticed that even playing the max bet which is anywhere from $2.50 - $8 the best you get on a free game or if you can even get a free game is $20. Friday's are when we like to start off the weekend and this day seems to be the worse. I e heard other players say the same thing many times. We have a large group that really are wanting to go tomorrow evening ( Friday ) and will probably want to go again Saturday as well, I'm considering suggesting another Casino. I really don't want to because we use to really enjoy going! Not sure what has happened or the reason for such an obvious change but I'm hoping they fix it. I will let you all know if this weekend is just as bad. If so, we will never go back and also let all of our friends and employees know as well since we were the one that suggested it in the first place Driving an hour to get there and then literally losing $800 or more on a $2.50 slot machine within 45 minutes to and hour tells me something is VERY WRONG!

Mary Howard

1  Thank Chrissie H
Eileen R, Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Mary, first off, we would like to say thank you to you, your family, co-workers and friends who all join us so often to have some fun! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Casino and continue to play with us. We understand how frustrating it can be to not win every time, but we would like to assure you that we have hundreds of winners everyday! Just last week our patrons took home their share of $188,770,702, with all of those winners hopefully your day will be very soon. We encourage you to reach out to a Casino Host at (914) 968-4200 if you would like to speak with us about this matter. Thank you for your patronage and good luck to you and your friends!