“You can feel their server”
Review of Empire City Casino

Empire City Casino
Reviewed October 30, 2017

I routinely play with about 800$ to $2000. I have never experienced a more unfair slot play then this place. I dont even call it a casino.
I try and try to go with a smile but nothing about the manner in which you lose here do you feel like you had a fair shot or can you walk to your car wth dignity,

They suck you dry the moment they see the speed and amount that you play with. In other words, people that max bet ....at 8.80 max dont chase your losses cause they will have you where they want. You can literally see the ploys and their server start to get tight. Amd when they get tightt the machine wont pay even a dollar.

The 2.3 million and 200k plus jackpots are marketing ploys domt be suckered.
Word f advice...anytime u get over 500usd on one spin or bonus rnd, get up. There is no continuous good luck here.

Oh amd the comps are really bad.

3  Thank Donnygo
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for the patronage, and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have the best of luck recently. We have thousands of winners every day. Just last week our patrons took home their share of over $165 million, with all of those winners hopefully your day will be very soon. We hope you visit us again.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"trotters"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I have been to Yonkers Casino a couple of times and I think the employees are rude and bored. They look down on players who are actually keeping them in a job. I went to the promotion desk where 3 employees were having a conversation among themselves. I was the only one in line. I asked why my card was not showing any points. He did not even give the appearance of trying to help. He just wanted to get back to his conversation with the other employees. I worked in customer service for many years and I would have been fired if I treated customers like he did. The casino should send all their employees to a workshop on how to treat the public. Even in the food court and Roonys restaurant the employees were not interested in the customer at all. They should all be glad we keep them in their jobs.

2  Thank annschwartz7
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Ann-Thanks for sharing your feedback with us in your review. We apologize that your recent experience with us was not up to par. It is unacceptable for us to read a review like yours. We will be sure to take your opinion and experience into consideration for our casino operations. To further discuss your review, please contact a casino host at (914) 968-4200. Thank you.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This is a quick getaway from Queens, NY. They have over 5000 slots & electronic table games. If you like playing slots, you will love this casino, it is huge in size & very comfortable & clean. There are a few restaurants in this casino, but the only one that I prefer is Dan Rooney's. They have a nice varied menu, but the Dan Rooney hamburger won the Best Burger Award among top restaurants about 5 years ago. It is still quite delicious. They also have live entertainment multiple times every week in their small open area which seats about 100 people. Their parking lot is extremely large with a shuttle service that goes back & forth, or you can walk to the casino in just a little over 5 minutes if you were lucky enough to have found a parking space in the beginning part of the parking lot. I always wait about 5 to 10 minutes for someone to come & get their car in order for me to get a closer spot. They also have valet parking on the other side of the building, but I can always get my car quicker myself than by using the valet service. All in all this is an enjoyable casino for slot fun, live entertainment & decent bar & food service.

2  Thank Gary P K
Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

We're happy to hear you enjoy visiting our casino, Gary! Thanks for sharing your review and feedback with us. We're happy to hear you love our endless entertainment, slots, and restaurants. We hope you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Love this place, the location is awesome! Clean and friendly staff, they even have live music on certain days which is also a plus.

Eileen R, General Manager at Empire City Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

We're glad you had a great time at our casino! Thank you for sharing your experience with us in your review. We look forward to earning your patronage again soon. Have a great day!