Royal Regency Hotel
US$159
US$143
US$135
CrownePlaza.com
All reviewsbanquet managerboutique hotelnew yorkhigh school reunioncontinental breakfastcustomer serviceenjoyed my stayyonkers areajamesloungenycbronx
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Great room at a great price. Front desk personnel very helpful in traffic directions for my business meeting. Room was clean, spacious, with good facilites. Free wIfI and freakfast were great, I will stay here again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mike b
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Well, Actually, my ex husband booked it. I take no credit for this one. Took our daughter to see Sarah Lawrence College. Loved the college, but can not reccommend this hotel.
The whole place was thumping from the bass dance mix in the wedding, Couldn't sleep all night - part jet lag, part worrying the place was none too clean. At what felt like the crack of dawn (coming from LA the night before) someone burned a bagel and set of the fire alarm, and it just kept going til the hook and ladders arrived. So I thought I'd go work out in the gym-- none of the machines worked, and a couple felt actually unsafe. Breakfast--bruised banana and stale cereal...worst coffee in years.
And the decor, well... amusing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank SoCalbusywoman
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Not only are the employees at Hertz rude and unprofessional, but they tried to blame me for a scratch I did not cause! Go to enterprise across the street- I have not rented from them but any other company would be better!!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank S2Smith
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Our family usualy stays here when we visiting my uncle. Nice room with comfortable bed, good looking lobby and a convenient location, free continental breakfast, the TV had many channels for us to choice from, the Wi-Fi connection was up to speed in all areas of the hotel, the room service was fast and very good. It's the perfect home-away-from-home when we are visiting the Big Apple!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed 1 night at the Royal Regency in Yonkers on a recent Saturday night. Hotel choices in the immediate area are very limited so we were concerned about where we would end up. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and very professional. Our king room was quite spacious and immaculately clean and the included continental breakfast was a pleasant, efficient way to start our day. The only negative to note is an aesthetic one - the interior decor of the hotel is very dated and looks like something out of the 70s. That, to me, is not a dealbreaker, though, because the hotel is well cared for and clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple