“Feels like home....”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Separate entrance on lower level with covered deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pooler, Georgia
“Feels like home....”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

BEST night of sleep I've had in ALONG time! Comfortable bed mixed with the sound of creeks gental flow... OMG.. Very clean. Smells amazing! Kitchen is just the right size to make a meal. The furniture is BEAUTIFUL!!! We loved the porch watching the sun set and rise over the mountains everyday! The temperature is always perfect never too hot or cold!!!!Also it is in a great location close to the Blue Ride Parkway, Asheville Cherokee and Maggie Vally. Tennessee is not far either! We will be back to stay to explore more of what the mountains have to offer!!!!

3 Oct 2017
Amanda and her boyfriend are some of the nicest, most friendly people you could ever hope to meet. It was an absolute pleasure having them. As a host, there is nothing better than this lovely couple. If we could give them 10 stars, they deserve each and every one. They didn't need to pick up as they didn't make any mess. The beds were made, dishes done, just truly wonderful people. They are always welcomed at Shady Brook !
jackiejon...
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Wonderful Relaxing and a Beautiful Place”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wow, I cannot believe how much I was able to unwind and enjoy my time. Everything was superb. Listening to the creek every morning and watching beautiful sunrises in the mountains is just spectacular. The queen size bed slept like a dream. All the comforts of home with a roomy shower, kitchen, closet...what more could I have asked for. Sitting on the porch and unwinding. I will be visiting again, and again.

3 Oct 2017
Jackie was a wonderful guest! Very interesting to talk to as well. I enjoyed the long conversations we had through out the stay and she left my place in excellent order. She is welcome back anytime!
insideout...
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent accommodations. Cozy, homey, private. Close to restaurants, shopping, antiquing, and even casinos!! Bargain priced with a very relaxing atmosphere. I highly recommend this rental looking for that charming, peaceful, and accommodative getaway! I will definitely be back!

3 Oct 2017
Dan, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at my place and were able to unwind. Dan was one of my favorite people I have hosted so far. He left the unit in excellent shape. I am looking forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing