“Soggy Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2016

My friends and I came here for brunch. She ordered biscuits and gravy. They tasted like the top came off of the salt shaker when the cook was making it. It was pretty bad. I ordered a fried chicken salad and the chicken looked bad and was covered in grease. It appeared as if it had been sitting all day in a pile of grease rather then just being freshly fried. Mimosas were also really expensive. I would recommend skipping brunch at the Painted Fish.

1  Thank EarlyCuyler

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

By far the best restaurant in the area! The food is phenomenal!! Fried chicken special was amazing! However, the crispy cream cheesecake is an absolute MUST!! Vicki was a fantastic waitress!! We love her! We will be back to visit next time we are in town!!

Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

Shellie made excellent suggestions for dinner. I chose the salad with salmon. The best salad I've had in forever. This is a great place to enjoy great food prepared the way it should be. If you are in Avery County stop in and enjoy

Reviewed November 12, 2015

We stooped here for lunch recently, and they had a lot of interesting dishes on the brunch menu. We decided to try the burgers, which were very good and juicy....they offer a good amt of add-ons, incl. fresh jalapeños, which we like.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

I have had many meals at this restaurant and have always been blown away by the quality of the food for the price. The menu offers something for everyone and the daily soup, sandwich and dinner specials are always phenomenal. The family who owns and runs the restaurant are the nicest people imaginable! I will return at every opportunity.

1  Thank loveboonenc