Open today: 3:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Very Enjoyable Visut!!

My wife and spent a very relaxing afternoon at the Banner Elk Winery. The wines we tasted were... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
DuaneP219
Fort Myers, Florida
via mobile
This is a fun visit that we repeat whenever in the area.

The wine is good. The place is beautiful inside and out. The staff is friendly and helpful... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
eyesbblue
Virginia

All reviews fire pit blueberry wine live music place is beautiful beautiful fireplace tasting area front porch wine tasting was great great place to sit back interesting visit the blue ridge mountains north carolina crackers worth a stop wines wineries bottle
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This venue is beautiful, and we have been here a few times. However today, Sunday, July 8th at 5:40 pm, we stopped on a scenic drive to have a glass. I purchased a glass of the Rose’ and it was 1/4 full at most for $8. I noticed someone purchasing a glass at closing time filled to the top. I think I got “jipped.” Consumer alert!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Great place for wine, atmosphere, entertainment! Pet friendly. Good available. Sometimes there is a draft / beer truck on site for those wanting beer instead of wine. Great wines, including a wonderful blueberry wine ... when available. Also they have great jalapeño sangria... my favorite! Great indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Great staff with wonderful service. Best winery ever!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Stopped by the Banner Elk Winery while in the area, and really enjoyed it. We like full bodied cabernet wines, and the Banner Elk Cabernet was wonderful. It exceed our expectations. The staff were very nice, the inside is very cozy and comfortable, and it's a pretty landscape and view. They had live music from a one man band which made it even more enjoyable, and a nice fire pit to with and relax outside. It is worth the visit while in Banner Elk!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Six ladies entered the winery for a tasting and six ladies left having had a fantastic time! The grounds are spectacular. The wine selection was great and if you can afford it I recommend the blueberry wine. I'm surprised their hours are so limited, especially on the weekend, but regardless our tasting time could not have been more fun! thanks Stephen!

1  Thank Conz64
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time sampling their varied wine selection. Really good job of utilizing the locally grown grapes. We enjoyed the fireplace while drinking a glass of wine. Emily was very knowledgeable with each of the wines.