All reviews wine tasting great wine take home buy a bottle rolling hills other guests fire pit terri wedding sorrentos fireplace porch pond accommodations
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We visited the winery on December 15 and departed on the 16th (really wish we could've stayed another night). I had been talking and booking everything for our elopement pkg with Terri, who is very sweet btw, and the outcome was great. We got married in the winery in front of the fireplace while the wind was howling outside with just us and our children. The Christmas tree made for a good backdrop. Only downsides - The officiant they used had trouble getting my email right so I didn't see any vow options until the day of the wedding I believe, and the photographer said it would take 4-6 weeks from the wedding day to see our pictures. I thought that was a bit long, but we are anxiously waiting. The breakfast on the day we left was good. There were plenty of extra towels in the hall armoire (we were in one of the fireplace suites for showering and everyone was nice overall. Terri's pup made my day with the begging for food bit......So naughty, and I loved it. Would def visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
BannerElkWinery, Marketing Specialist at Banner Elk Winery & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

We hope you have your pictures by now, and enjoy the memories created at Banner Elk Winery & Villa.

Looking forward to having you back,

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

There is a huge fireplace inside and ample comfortable meeting around tables or in front of the fireplace. They let you taste wine from wherever you are seated, and you can bring your own food to eat as you taste wine and homemade sangria. We thoroughly enjoyed our tasting and bought wine to take home to family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I cant get over how amazing this place is. Everyone is so nice, helpful and welcoming. Everything from the huge, beautiful villa to the lovely winery and beautiful clear stars. This was the best trip I have taken and plan on coming back soon

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dustin D

We are so glad to hear that you had a great time at Banner Elk Winery & Villa.

Looking forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We went there to buy a bottle of wine, but decided to stay for the wine tasting. The wine tasting was fun and we tasted a variety of their wines. The property itself was spacious and relaxing. We would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

We are so glad that you've enjoyed your visit at the Banner Elk Winery & Villa!

Looking forward to having you here again!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I always bring my my friends here during our girls weekend in Boone. We like the paired chocolate tasting best! Nice music and fire pit. Friendly staffnad it's a scenic drive to get there. What more could you want?

Stayed: August 2017

Girls just know how to have fun!!

Come back soon and we won't disapoint you!