“Busy Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is a no frills or fancy food place. It has both Greek and Italian food. The waitstaff did well considering how busy the place was. We had spaghetti which was okay not exceptional. The portions were large and it was served hot. The pizza looked good.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted a lite late dinner. They have a large selection and everything was great. The chicken Caesar salad was large enough for two people easily. I would would definitely recommend it for a causal dinner.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food at a great price. Not a fancy place but everything is good and it is clean. Looking for good for fast and friendly this is your place to go. We eat there every year when we come into town.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I absolutely LOVE No Name Pizza! It's my favorite restaurant in Beaufort and I get their grilled chicken pizza every time I'm in the area. I can't speak for any of the other menu items, but if you're a pizza person- this is the spot for you!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've just moved tro the beach and trying to check out all the restaurants. A buddy who had a house in Beaufort said I'd love this place. I thought it was mostly pizza but the deluxe hamburger knocked me out. Best in the area. I'm going to get the lasagna next, it's supposed to be wonderful. Only hitch, I thought the salad I asked for instead if chips was included but it was not making my bill 4 bucks higher. No problem, food is great will go back soon. Bob Ross