See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in October. We left some ice in the refrigerator (which had been in there for two days and not melted) when we left. The owner was standing outside the door when we left to clean the room for the next occupants. The owner called me on our way back to Mississippi and left a voice mail to let me know I left a couple of clothing items (a dress and shirt) in our room with no other mention of anything else. I did not call back for a few days. At that time, the owner told me that the ice melted and turned a "genuine wood" table that the refrigerator was sitting on black. When we left, there was no water leaking and she immediately went inside the room. There was no way the ice melted in 20 seconds. I asked her why she did not tell me this in the original voicemail and she had no answer. She told me that I owed her $100 for the table or she would not mail my clothes back to me. She also told me that the clothes would be $16 to ship, but I called the post office and confirmed that it would only be about $5 for priority and less for standard mail. She also would not provide me with any documentation of quotes showing that this "genuine wood" table in which a refrigerator was sitting on would cost $100 to "repair." I had to cancel my debit card because of her threats to charge $116 to it without my consent. These people are thieves and liars. Please BEWARE!! My attorney is currently handling this matter.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple