“Go here first”
Review of Hopey & Company

Hopey & Company
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Hope & Co doesn’t have everything. But they have a service-forward attitude and a nice selection of staples and discount-type food. Their sandwich/salad counter is good and they provide a nice seating area. They are trying very hard to advance themselves as purveyors of beer and wine (at least a quarter of the store given to this — and some tastings) but their best gig is groceries. I find something yummy (usually organic) or unusual (dessert seaweed?) and build a meal around it. It’s rare I cannot find a necessary item. But it’s rare to find a standard-issue version of the staple. For adventurous cooks and eaters. Sometimes save a few pennies. Teacher discounts on Saturday. 5% discount if you spend $50 or more.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I was overwhelmed at the quality of the stuff in their store and the prices! A wheel of goat brie cheese for $2.99 and Carrs crackers for $1.50
Being from Charlotte I was amazed!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Hopey's is a great place to find local grown/produced foods, organic foods, and an awesome selection of craft beers, wines, all at a decent price. I have never tried their deli sandwiches, but whenever I visit there are people seated enjoying a meal. I love the craft beers and the grass-fed local beef... delicious!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

I love Hopey&Company.The shopping is fantastic with great prices for food and gourmet spices and cheese.The deli cafe is wonderful always fresh.I don't see how any one complain unless they are not regulars.The owner and staff are wonderful people and so friendly.I tell everyone about this market.They have several locations and all of them unique to their location.Fabulous market!

Reviewed November 15, 2016

This really more a grocery store than a place to eat,but they do have a small sandwich deli. Someone said we had to try their sandwiches . Well, we did and they were not much in our opinion. No need to go into a long discussion on that, but I could not recommend their sandwiches.