“A charming and cozy country cabin!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 3 Bears

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mandy f
Cary, North Carolina
“A charming and cozy country cabin!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Our family stayed here for a ski trip (children aged 4 and 7). It looked nice on the website but it is even nicer in person! It is close to App Ski Mtn, which is where we skied. The cabin is warm and cozy, with a nice fireplace. There were enough dishes, pots and pans in the kitchen, and plenty of linens. The downstairs bed was super soft and comfortable (I never tested the upstairs bed, but no complaints from the kids). There's not a door to the toilet in the master bathroom which was kind of weird, but my husband and I just announced if we'd be in there so there were no surprise visits - it was not a big deal.

The rental agency, At Your Wits End, was very good at communicating before we arrived, and responded quickly to a need we had on arrival (the Wifi was turned off, and they helped us get it back on). There was a snow shovel outside, which we needed! The website recommends a 4 wheel drive; so do I! We don't have one and thought we'd chance it - well it snowed, and we couldn't get up the hill to our cabin. Fortunately a neighbor let us park in their driveway overnight, and the next day we were fine. The rental company (I assume) had the driveway snow plowed twice in one day, and that helped tremendously! It was so nice to not have to worry about that- they just showed up! I would say this property is well managed, and I would stay here again!

NC
Reviewed July 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
Winterville/Greenville
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Zebulon NC
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
Newport Tn
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing