“Beautiful cozy cabin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 3 Bears

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Go802329
“Beautiful cozy cabin”
Reviewed October 25, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We enjoyed 4 wonderful days in this beautiful cabin. It was close to all the hiking and sightseeing that we wanted to do, but also private and quiet. It was everything I had hoped for and more. We even saw a deer amble through the beautiful property. Even though I was on vacation, I couldn't resist cooking a few meals in the beautiful vintage stove. I can't wait to plan my next stay here.

tesowers
Milton, Florida
“Wonder get away”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Ideal location between Blowing Rock and Boone. Cabin is surrounded by trees and lots of privacy. The cabin was nicely furnished. The amenities include a grill on the balcony, dishwasher, stove, oven, hot tube, TV/cable, washer/dryer, microwave, refrigerator, fireplace etc. Great cabin that made our trip to the mountains very enjoyable!! And pet friendly!!

suzmart22...
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Perfect 😄”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This was the first time my son & I had ever visited the North Carolina mountains. I was a bit anxious going somewhere I have never been. Once we arrived at the three bears cabin I was set a ease. The location was perfect!! We were close to everything. We will be back next year!

Management Response
9 Aug 2018
Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for the kind words. The 3 Bears is one of our most popular cabins because of the location and the coziness. We look forward to your next visit.
Lynn
Propety Mgr.
Jule P
“Arbor Retreat”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The private location was breathtaking. The cabin was beautiful with very nice bathroom upgrades. Every little detail made this so authentic! And the place was spotless! We hated to leave & we can’t wait to go back & stay longer. Witsendrentals.com were amazing to deal with - sweet people who care...so refreshing in this day & age. So close to the Blue Ridge Parkway & not too far from Cascade Falls which was just gorgeous!

Jenni R
Hubert
“Location! Location! Location!”
Reviewed November 30, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful comfortable cozy cabin situated in a mostly private wooded area. It is located literally in the middle of Blowing Rock and Boone which was so nice because it didn’t take forever just to get somewhere. The only complaint I had was that the door knobs/locks need to be updated. You could only shut the master door from the inside.

Management Response
12 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for the kind words Jenni. We will certainly let the property owner know about the knob.
Look forward to having you back again soon.
Lynn
mandy f
Cary, North Carolina
“A charming and cozy country cabin!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family stayed here for a ski trip (children aged 4 and 7). It looked nice on the website but it is even nicer in person! It is close to App Ski Mtn, which is where we skied. The cabin is warm and cozy, with a nice fireplace. There were enough dishes, pots and pans in the kitchen, and plenty of linens. The downstairs bed was super soft and comfortable (I never tested the upstairs bed, but no complaints from the kids). There's not a door to the toilet in the master bathroom which was kind of weird, but my husband and I just announced if we'd be in there so there were no surprise visits - it was not a big deal.

The rental agency, At Your Wits End, was very good at communicating before we arrived, and responded quickly to a need we had on arrival (the Wifi was turned off, and they helped us get it back on). There was a snow shovel outside, which we needed! The website recommends a 4 wheel drive; so do I! We don't have one and thought we'd chance it - well it snowed, and we couldn't get up the hill to our cabin. Fortunately a neighbor let us park in their driveway overnight, and the next day we were fine. The rental company (I assume) had the driveway snow plowed twice in one day, and that helped tremendously! It was so nice to not have to worry about that- they just showed up! I would say this property is well managed, and I would stay here again!

NC
Reviewed July 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing