All reviews indoor pool staff person room was clean southern hospitality hot tub continental breakfast definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay first floor university nc fridge wedding
Reviewed March 14, 2018

In February I went to the Americinn website to make a hotel reservation for the location in Boiling Springs, NC. When I checked out I paid the bill and thought no more of it until I looked at my credit card bill. I was charged twice for the stay. The reservation I booked online was almost $40 more than the one I paid when I checked out of the hotel. It seems that their website is a proxy for Priceline.com which charges more for a room, along with a booking fee,than booking directly with the hotel by phone. Beware of booking a room through the website!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GH195
Reviewed February 8, 2018

I am a repeat customer as my daughter attends Gardner-Webb University and this hotel is minutes away. The staff is always friendly. The hotel is always clean. I have stayed multiple times and have never experienced a problem with anything. It is quiet and comfortable. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a graduation at Gardner-Webb. It was super close to the University, which is what we wanted. We stayed in the suite which had a whirlpool tub in the bedroom area. The placement was a little odd, being in the corner of the bedroom, nowhere near the bathroom, but it was ample for it's use. We ended up using the hot tub in the pool area. My only critique was that the pool felt pretty cold and our 3 year old would not go in it because it was too cold. We ended up just using the hot tub and we had the whole pool area to ourselves, which was nice. I would stay here again if I needed to be in this area again. I was pleased with the room and it was what was expected.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2017

This was an excellent choice. Everyone was knowledgeable and exceptionally nice. We would recommend this venue to all travelers. There is a large pool for those who like to swim. The rooms are clean. The towels are fluffy and clean. We will be staying in other AmericInn motels as we travel across the country.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
walter h, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Boiling Springs Near Gardner Webb U, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you for taking time to write such a kind review! It makes our hearts happy to know that people enjoy spending time here! Safe travels and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We love this hotel...the staff is friendly, the whole hotel feels very cozy and comfortable...It's a relatively small property and has very welcoming feel. The breakfast is good...the only comment for improvement would be if they would change it up some as it is the same every day. But that said, this is an excellent place to stay if you are visiting the Shelby area and while the breakfast may not be exciting...it is consistent and everything else about this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple