“Great Stay”

LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Boone
Reviewed 24 April 2017

My family and I had a mini vacation and loved our stay here! I highly recommend this hotel. All the staff were very friendly. The hotel itself is beautiful and in a good location. Breakfast is good, rooms are clean, fitness room is perfect, pool and hot tub is heavenly after a long day of site-seeing.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Natasha T, Operations Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your response. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great with us and found our property to your satisfaction! Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Newly remodeled place. Very clean. Staff is friendly. Bathtub squeaks. Lol. Convenient to all restaurants. Pool is super small. Pillow top mattress is very weak. Beds squeak as well. Lol. Foyer has a nice fire place. Free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites of Boone and for leaving your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We selected this hotel based on price and the fact that it had an indoor pool. The checkin/out process was quick and we found our room clean. While the pool was very crowded it was a holiday weekend so we understood. The only drawback we found was that the free breakfast was less than what we expected. There was again a large crowd when we arrived at 8am. My kids enjoyed the Belgian waffles but the other choices were limited. There was no other hot food option besides microwave biscuits. The room the food was in was too cramped for that many people especially with those waiting on the microwave. This part could be rethought to help traffic flow better on busy weekends.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, Operations Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I do apologize that you didn't find our breakfast selection up to your standards. I will be sure to use this feedback to be able to better our hotel for all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and I hope to see you again during your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed here while visiting Appalachian State University on a campus tour with my family. This hotel was excellent. The staff was top notch, they were courteous and helpful. The hotel lobby and breakfast area is nice and clean. They have complimentary cookies and newspapers in the lobby, and the breakfast is good. The indoor pool was well kept up, clean, and the kids really enjoyed it. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. I really was extremely pleased with this hotel, for the price range I would have never expected it to be so nice. I will stay here every time I am in Boone in the future. I cannot think of anything negative to say at all, based on my experience I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and found out hotel along with our staff to be so accommodating! Thank you again for choosing La Quinta of Boone and I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I booked this reservation at 9pm, after driving 12 hours. What a surprise! First of all this place looks like a country lodge, not a La Quinta! Extremely clean and modern the rooms are great, and of course, dog friendly. The girl at the front desk was very friendly as was the young lady at the desk the next day. As always the breakfast was very good and coffee was available even after the breakfast hour. I am a frequent La Quinta guest and this was by far the nicest one I have ever experienced!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta and taking the time to leave your review. I am so happy to hear that you were able to have that "home away from home" feeling and that you found our staff was able to help accomplish that! Thank you for your loyalty to the La Quinta Brand and I do hope to see you during your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This very clean hotel is moderately priced with a great location near Appalachian State University. It is pet friendly. The rooms were clean. The décor made you feel like you were in a log cabin. Exceeded expectations. plan to stay again on our overnights at App!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites as your destination in Boone. I am so excited to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This place is SO NICE!! Cookies in the lobby, military discount, terrific friendly staff, and a BEAUTIFUL comfortable room! We LOVE La Quinta anyway but THIS ONE is EXCEPTIONAL! I can't say enough nice things about this lovely place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, Operations Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and enjoyed our staff! We all work hard to ensure that every guest has the perfect stay and feel proud when we have accomplished that. Thank you again and I look forward to your next stay!

Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boone
1.1 km away
Sleep Inn Boone
#3 of 18 in Boone
0.5 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC

Been to LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone? Share your experiences!