La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$74
Country Inn
US$123
US$89
Groupon.com
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$67
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$80
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$161
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$109
Lovill House Inn(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$169
All reviewsmemory foama pet friendly hotelgreat place to stayroom was cleanwafflesrocking chairsparking lothot tubfree breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areawaffle makerindoor poolstaff was very friendlyappalachian state universitynice staycookies
Reviewed April 24, 2017

My family and I had a mini vacation and loved our stay here! I highly recommend this hotel. All the staff were very friendly. The hotel itself is beautiful and in a good location. Breakfast is good, rooms are clean, fitness room is perfect, pool and hot tub is heavenly after a long day of site-seeing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Natasha T, Operations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your response. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great with us and found our property to your satisfaction! Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Newly remodeled place. Very clean. Staff is friendly. Bathtub squeaks. Lol. Convenient to all restaurants. Pool is super small. Pillow top mattress is very weak. Beds squeak as well. Lol. Foyer has a nice fire place. Free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites of Boone and for leaving your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and I hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 16, 2017

We selected this hotel based on price and the fact that it had an indoor pool. The checkin/out process was quick and we found our room clean. While the pool was very crowded it was a holiday weekend so we understood. The only drawback we found was that the free breakfast was less than what we expected. There was again a large crowd when we arrived at 8am. My kids enjoyed the Belgian waffles but the other choices were limited. There was no other hot food option besides microwave biscuits. The room the food was in was too cramped for that many people especially with those waiting on the microwave. This part could be rethought to help traffic flow better on busy weekends.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, Operations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I do apologize that you didn't find our breakfast selection up to your standards. I will be sure to use this feedback to be able to better our hotel for all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and I hope to see you again during your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I stayed here while visiting Appalachian State University on a campus tour with my family. This hotel was excellent. The staff was top notch, they were courteous and helpful. The hotel lobby and breakfast area is nice and clean. They have complimentary cookies and newspapers in the lobby, and the breakfast is good. The indoor pool was well kept up, clean, and the kids really enjoyed it. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. I really was extremely pleased with this hotel, for the price range I would have never expected it to be so nice. I will stay here every time I am in Boone in the future. I cannot think of anything negative to say at all, based on my experience I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and found out hotel along with our staff to be so accommodating! Thank you again for choosing La Quinta of Boone and I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I booked this reservation at 9pm, after driving 12 hours. What a surprise! First of all this place looks like a country lodge, not a La Quinta! Extremely clean and modern the rooms are great, and of course, dog friendly. The girl at the front desk was very friendly as was the young lady at the desk the next day. As always the breakfast was very good and coffee was available even after the breakfast hour. I am a frequent La Quinta guest and this was by far the nicest one I have ever experienced!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta and taking the time to leave your review. I am so happy to hear that you were able to have that "home away from home" feeling and that you found our staff was able to help accomplish that! Thank you for your loyalty to the La Quinta Brand and I do hope to see you during your next visit to Boone!