Quality Inn & Suites University
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$74
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$116
US$89
Groupon.com
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$161
Lovill House Inn(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$169
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanindoor poolnice hoteljacuzzi tubrocking chairswould stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayfront porchconvenient locationking suitemini fridgethe blue ridge parkwayone night stayapp stateboone area
Reviewed November 26, 2017

We got into our room after a bit I pulled one of the covers just about halfway and I noticed something running across. My husband grabbed it and put it in the toilet I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't really make it out but husband said it was like a little roach or something. Ok we go downstairs on our way to dinner and tell the lady at the front she assured me they don't have bedbugs but would come up and change the sheets. When we got back the sheets were not changed being tired we just laid down. Well we found more bugs and realized yes they were bedbugs! Took them downstairs and gave them to the front desk. They had no more rooms so we had to stay in the nasty room. My teenagers could not stay in the room so they slept in the car. I went downstairs the next morning told the lady upfront and she gave us another room I asked to speak to the manager he would be in later. When I did speak to the manager he had no idea what was going on with our room. He tried to argue with me about the young lady that went up to change my sheets. I told him my sheets were not changed and that was not the point. My bed was exactly as we left it before we went out for dinner. I can't believe the manager had no idea what was going on with the rooms. I am so disappointed this is a family tradition we have been coming to Boone for over 5 years and this completely ruined our stay and activities to bond with my family. Kids and I were all to tired to go hiking as we normally do on the Saturday of our holiday stay. Now I have to figure out what to do with my stuff that was in that room do I have to throw everything away?! I will NEVER stay here again and I would advise others to do the same.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jeffrey J, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Tracy,

Thank you or taking the time to leave us your feed back following your recent stay with us, please accept our apologies that you did not enjoy your experience with us.

For the past two years we have had in place a preventative program with a professional exterminator to ensure that all of the rooms are treated against any bugs. We have a very strict policy if we receive any reports of bugs in the room and as soon we moved you out of your room was put out of order and inspected by our exterminator. Although they were unable to find any evidence of bugs in the room it was treated just to make sure.

I understand that we did give you a full refund as well as moving you to another room and I hope that this went some way towards compensating you for the experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We were greeted by friendly and helpful people. They have hot beverages available throughout the day. Rooms are clean. Pets are welcome for a small fee. The complementary breakfast had a variety of hot and cold items for everyone. Outside you could sit on the porch and oversee the fall leaves in the area below.

Room Tip: Pets can stay on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We enjoy visiting Boone in the Fall and Spring and this motel meets all our needs. They are located next to the Country Inn so be sure to look for signs to guide you to it. The check-in staff was very helpful for dinner recommendation and getting around Boone. We arrived on a Thursday and it wasn't crowded until the App State football game on Saturday. Everything considered, this was a good place to stay for a clean room and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Angus L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us you comments following your recent stay with us.

We would all like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Although the rooms were a little costly, more than what we would normally pay, the service was excellent and the rooms were clean!! Everything was clean and well kept! It is hrs to find clean rooms and good service these days, and unfortunately you have to pay for it!! Lol! But it was worth it!

We will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Angus L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Our rates do fluctuate depending upon the time of year but we do try our best make sure that our rates are among the best value possible in relation to the area.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Rather typical QI. Nothing special. What u would expect. But WAY too expensive at $213. QI in Hillsville VA up the road is $94. Paid $250 at a brand new Hyatt in downtown Asheville. Also hard to find. You will likely pass it by once before circling back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Angus L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for leaving us you comments following you recent stay with us.

Our rate fluctuates depending upon the time of year and level of demand, unfortunately October is the busiest month of the year in Boone and the area pricing reflects this. We always keep our pricing in line with the other hotels in the area and try to offer the best value for money compared to the other properties in Boone. Please accept our apologies that you were not satisfied with our pricing on this occasion.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us again in the future.