All reviews chick fil front desk room was clean waffles blowing rock small indoor pool breakfast was excellent the blue ridge parkway stay there again king suite first floor free breakfast visiting boone stayed nights cookies fresh fruit breakfast bar
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It is not 5 star but it was okay. Typical Fairfield. Beds were softer than I like, but everything was clean. It was a little noisy up until about 10p, but quite after that. Ample parking. We would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your resent stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Room was very clean and spacious. Lobby and breakfast areas were very clean and attractive. Good location and hard working staff. Would stay again and recommend. Close to public golf course, is a real plus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Stayed here for a few days in August. Upon our arrival, the room wasn't ready so we come back a little later, but it still wasn't ready. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and switched us to a different room. I wish I had the original room. We never did have decent AC..we would cut the ac completely off hoping it would work correctly when we returned (thinking maybe it was frozen). It was very warm for the area and we kept thinking it was freezing. The front desk was notified two days about the ac and it didn't appear to ever be checked or looked into. We didn't arrive back until very late each night, so it was too late to switch rooms. Each morning we woke up the room was never below 75 and the thermostat was set at 65. We tried to work with it hoping the unit wasn't trying to work too hard. Nothing worked. It needs to be replaced. The last night we come back we had a leak around our toilet and the floor was we all around. The entire bathroom floor was wet. We again notified the front desk. After numerous issues, the front desk did give me additional bonus points to my marriott account. We loved the location and travel the world staying at these properties, but we do not think this is to marriott standards. The hotel is in need of a upgrade or better maintenance. Again, wonderful front desk staff, but cannot say the same for the remainder. We will consider a different place in the future if nothing has been upgraded.

Room Tip: Check to see if the ac works if its summer.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for giving us your response to your recent stay with us. I apologize for the problems you incurred while staying at our hotel. I have address your issues with our maintenance and housekeeping staff.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Upon arrival the front desk upgraded us from a 1 room king bed to a studio. There was plenty of room and it was very clean and comfortable. Great hot strong shower. Staff was excellent. Breakfast buffet was very good with both hot and cold selections. We would definitely stay here again. Only downside was the free wifi kept dropping my connection.

The hotel is in an excellent spot for a stop along the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are also several waterfalls and caverns within about an hours drive. Unfortunately we ran into some bad weather and did not get to see as much as we wanted. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with our staff and we hope to see you again when you are in the Boone area.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Repeated stays at this hotel and each time found something else I liked or enjoyed. I have now gone to work for another hotel chain and receive a discount or I would still be staying here. With new knowledge of the industry and standards, the hotel and staff continue to impress me. Rachel assisted me with a matter over the phone and exceeded my expectations of customer service. The staff is a true asset. I definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in Boone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family