All reviews under renovation hot tub room was clean app state cookies waffles continental breakfast stay there again front desk staff the breakfast area blowing rock devon jake convenience accommodations skiing pet
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I am sure this is going to be a no e hotel once renovations are complete. Right now it is under construction and everything is a mess. The staff was very nice but we got our money back and left. Make sure the renovation is completed before you book.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone Near App State, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't stay with us this visit due to the renovations. I do hope that you will come back after the renovations are completed to enjoy our 100% renovated property.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My son is a freshman at App St so I just started visiting. I've stayed 2 times this summer so far and although they are under construction, I've really enjoyed my stays at Baymont. The staff was always very courteous. They were all very approachable, helpful and always smiled while assisting me and my family. I would definitely recommend Baymont.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone Near App State, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We look forward to having you visit us again very soon!.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Awful! Hotel was being renovated. Lobby appearance was terrible. Check in was in a guest room on the first floor. For 200$ a night this is absurd! Also no hot coffee in the morning. Only positive was the rooms were comfortable and clean. Will not stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone Near App State, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your recent stay with us. We always strive to provide our guests the most satisfactory stay possible, this is always our top priorty, even more so at the moment with our ongoing full property renovations.I'm sorry to hear that this was not your experience during your stay.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Booked online and when we arrived hotel seemed nice although it was under construction. However, upon entering our room it had obviously not been cleaned from the previous guests. There were dirty towels on the floor, unmade beds, and some sort of powder all on the floor of the bathroom. I never leave reviews but upon alerting the front desk to the situation, their reply was we have no maid service on site at this time so you will just have to stay in it like that! No we won’t, so we requested a cancellation and were assured that there would be no charges to our account. However, almost 3 weeks later we are still working on getting a refund. I will never give this hotel my business again and suggest you don’t either.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone Near App State, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with your recent reservation. We'll be happy to do anything that we can to help you correct your issues with the billing if you will contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Hotel was under renovations and was not advised of this until check in. Had to put up with construction and lose of amenities such as working spa. Breakfast was a joke. Construction workers were smoking at the only entrance to the hotel which cause us to endure second hand smoke everytime we entered or exited the building.

1  Thank jeudy666566

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our renovations made your stay with us less than satisfactory. We do not allow any of our renovation team members to smoke outside the building entrances or anywhere near the building for that matter. However we do have several construction companies from out of town that have crews in town working on various projects that stay with us on a weekly/monthly basis. I will be addressing the issue of smoking outside the entrances with each of these companies to prevent such an issue in the future and I do apologize that you were caused disturbance due to our other guests.