All reviews la quinta next door front desk room was clean waffles outdoor pool choice hotels would stay here again parking lot nice stay housekeeping staff waffle maker the young lady visiting boone free breakfast close to downtown the staff was friendly and helpful the blue ridge parkway
Reviewed January 10, 2018

The room was neat and clean. The staff was great. The housekeeper left a hand-written "welcome" note. The front desk clerk, Brandon, was so helpful! He went out of his way more than once to help us find open places over the holidays and give suggestions of local restaurants that were good. Will definitely be staying her for our next visit!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination in Boone and for leaving your review. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that Brandon was able to offer you such amazing customer service! I hope to see you again during your next trip to Boone.

Brittany Newberry
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked. Staff were friendly for the most part. Only negative I'd say is parking is somewhat limited later in the day because the hotel was relatively busy. So I had to park pretty far from the entrance. Not enough of an issue to affect my review though.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed January 1, 2018

the rooms are very clean and comfortable, welcoming and friendly staff , Free full breakfast has something for all, more expensive than expected I pay $140 with a AAA discount plus tax. the parking spaces are very small.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The front desk personnel were efficient and friendly. Quickly met my needs on the type of room I needed. The room was very clean, equipped with TV, microwave and refrigerator, all in working condition. It had a nice dining area off the lobby and offered a continental breakfast with a good variety of breakfast munchies. I would, definitely, recommend this Sleep Inn to travelers or even locals who just want to have a little time away from home!

Room Tip: I was on first floor in room 114, perfect location.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination in Boone and for leaving your review. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!

Brittany Newberry
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend recently. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have such wonderful staff members that try to please their guests. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!