See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2017

If I could give this place a negative I would. It was musty and the nonsmoking room smelled of smoke. The light over sink did not work and the fan was dirty and about to fall from the bathroom ceiling. There was a small trap door over the tub that was creepy and precarious. The sheets had what appeared to be nail polish on them and the bed spreads and blankets were worn had been patched. To top it all off we woke to a flooded bathroom. The tub was full from a leak in the ceiling and dirty water was running down the wall. We could not take a shower and I was afraid to even let the kids use the bathroom. For all of this, we only got a 23% refund. Despite having left my number for the manager, I had to call repeatedly to speak with him. He was rude and condescending. Telling me I was exaggerating, yet he had not went up to check out the issues. I will never step foot in this place again! Be warned!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Sandy R
Reviewed September 14, 2017

after driving 12 hours to boone, where my son lives, i just wanted a clean comfortable place to get some sleep. how lucky that i choose greens's motel!! not only clean but spacious room, large bathroom, great shower and thick towels. room had balcony with table and chairs. too bad it was raining! microwave and refrigerator came with room as well. motel landscaping was well cared for and even though there were some signs of aging in carpets etc, the facility is very clean and well cared for. extremely reasonable price. coffee in lobby, and snack machines were available. no breakfast, but many places to eat all around motel. quiet and right on main road, i feel that i was very fortunate to have randomly chosen this facility. check in desk staff very friendly and helpful. thanks for a great stop over to rest!

Room Tip: i had bottom floor in the back and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank msagen13090
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

The place was terrible it smell like smoke in our room and there was ink on the bed of our room and in the bathroom and on the bathroom sink. The bed had a hole in it and in our room there was a bug in our counter at the Greene's Motel it was still moving

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Room was very worn and outdated. Still has an old sd tv. Room had a balcony but it need the mud swept off from where someone cleaned their boots. Other than that the room was clean. In room microwave and small fridge. No coffee pot.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Dane-Anne
Reviewed January 8, 2017

It's an old-musty place that is very outdated, but reasonably clean with friendly service. I would find my money better spent at other places in town, but doable as a "need to" place to stay and close to most everything in town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family