We were in Boone for a funeral. Traveling disabled with no way to stretch one's legs or walk around, is never pleasant and a bad hotel room makes everything worse! Fortunately for us, we were placed in a roll-in wheelchair accessible shower room that was really a suite. The staff was so courteous, sympathetic and caring, that I could actually feel the stress leaving my body. My husband was visibly relieved that we were placed in the right type of room without a fuss. It made it easier for him, knowing I was comfortable.
Everything was clean and presentable. The bed was so comfortable, we fell asleep almost immediately. Plenty of space to maneuver my electric wheelchair without bumping into husband, furniture or wall.
Thank you for a comfortable place to stay away from home, while we mourned the loss of a family member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boone was recipient of the 2003 Development Award as well as the 2004 and 2006 Quality Excellence Award. We are a five story, 129 room hotel offering: two room suites with fireplaces, a jacuzzi and a balcony; King rooms with jacuzzi and standard rooms with Queen beds. All guest rooms have complimentary high speed wireless internet service. This Boone hotel also features a free hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Boone, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boone Hotel Boone
- Holiday Inn Boone
- Boone Holiday Inn Express