“Jalapeño n Strawberry Margs”

Quixote Fine Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not on the menu however they made it for us anyway with just an ask on our part. Wasn’t busy though! Fantastic service and great food go n you’ll be happy you did!!!

VICTOR_GOMEZANGULO, General Manager at Quixote Fine Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are happy to please you, and THANKS to come and try us, come back soon.
QUIXOTE FAMILY

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Y’all I’ve eaten at Quixote twice now.
Once with my family w and this time with my girlfriends and we had an amazing experience both times.

I was born and raised in Mexico so I have to tell you this is one of the most if not the most authentic Mexican food menu in North Carolina. The attention to detail of all the dishes is amazing. Very very well done.

I had tacos and I had enchiladas suizas.... both very good. My family and friends all had good dishes... the carnitas were good, the carne asada was good... you name it.

The desserts were also very very good. We ordered churros and flan. Amazing!

The mango margarita was also sooo good. My friends had sangrias and they did not complain!

The service staff was really good too.

My only complain would be that the second time we went we got there a little late... around 7:45 and they close at 9 and the staff literally started putting chairs up and mopping with very intense bleach... I would wait to do that.

Can’t wait to go back.

1  Thank powerchick
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The reviews over rated this restaurant in downtown Brevard. Service was good but the food was not. The meat was over cooked and dry, one skirt steak one chicken. The best part was the guacamole appetizer but that won’t bring us back.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

It was our last night in town so my wife and I wanted a place to relax and enjoy some good food and drinks. Our Airbnb host said the mole sauce was great so we gave it a go. The service was good and we ordered drinks and told the waiter we were not in a rush. Strange but for this Mexican place you have to buy the chip and salsa appetizer. No problem so we did. And then we ordered. Crazy but we had not even finished our chips or got halfway done with our drinks and the meal came out. It was so fast that I joked with the waiter like did they know we were coming and what to order in advance. The other strange thing is that they must come over to your table to ask how the food is like every 45 seconds... not kidding, It felt like an episode of the twilight zone. With that said the food was very good. If you go get drinks and order app but then tell them to wait. Then order dinner later...

VICTOR_GOMEZANGULO, Manager at Quixote Fine Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Well thanks for coming and I am glad you did like the Mole, sorry maybe the waiter did not understand that you need time for the appetizer, and mole is a plate we really serve fast, sorry for the timing, but thanks again
QUIXOTE FAMILY

Reviewed September 2, 2018

This place has moved to "downtown" Brevard, not the place pictured. The food is very good as are the drinks but the prices are high for Mexican food. If you want upscale Mexican then this is the place.

1  Thank rjenkfam