US$129
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hampton Inn Brevard(Pisgah Forest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotels.com
Pisgah View Ranch(Candler)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Highland Lake Inn & Resort(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$139
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$75
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Econo Lodge(Hendersonville)
US$76
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Pilot Cove(Brevard)
All reviewsbath housebedroom cabintent sitesponderosa pinesdupont state forestfavorite campgroundtent padfire pitpop up campercozy cabinsdowntown brevardlaundry roomgreat thingsalready planning our next visitday hikingeasy accessshort drive
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the only 3 bedroom cabin. It was very clean and had everything you would need. Walking trails nearby and small playground with swings and teeter totters. Owners available if you need anything. Comfortable beds.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Steven D, Owner at Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thank you for being Ash Grove's guests. We are glad that you found things to be clean, comfortable and convenient. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and myself, along with our two teenagers and three small dogs had a wonderful weekend at Ash Grove. We camped in a pop up camper and very much enjoyed the techno site on the hilltop. We were the only campers up there so it was very nice and secluded. The only "downside" was the giant hill down to the bathhouse, but what a great way to get you in shape and get you breathing a little hard. They do give the option of driving to and parking at the bathhouse if you didn't want to tackle the hill. The site was very level and a great size. The fire pit area was spacious and there was plenty of room for us to spread out. The owners were wonderful and shared with us many tips on local sites and events. They even have a great set of handouts that we referred to many times with flyers and info on local area businesses and sites. We had to leave a day early and we were sad to go so soon - we will definitely be back as your location is very central to many things we like to do in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Steven D, Owner at Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

We appreciate your staying with us at Ash Grove and are glad that you enjoyed your time here. We are located on a mountaintop, so our terrain is part of our "no-extra-charge-fitness-plan"! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

My husband had been trying to get me to go camping for almost 8 years. I am without a doubt and self admitted, that my idea of camping is holiday Inn. I've Never been camping and had no desire to do so.
Anyway, we really needed an alone weekend, unplugged from our daily routines. I agreed to go but had quite a few restrictions...must have power, etc. We searched online for several days but nothing looked appealing to me. Then we found Ash-Grove. The reviews were great and the photos on their website were beautiful. The more I looked over their site, the more excited I got! I was even excited about their stellar sites! Primitive camping all the way! I chose a site and reserved ( farthest away from electricity, imagine that!)
I was most excited that the sites were carved out of the forest but there was a bathhouse close enough for comfort. The bathhouse was very clean and comfortable, although I didn't spend as much time in the bathhouse as I thought I would. The day before we were to leave we checked the weather to find it was suppose to be rainy and cold for most of our stay. To say I was upset is an understatement. I emailed Steven and told him we would not be coming due to weather. I was literally in tears bc I had been really looking fwd to going. We searched for another campsite away from the bad weather, and nothing compared to Ash-Grove. So, I decided we'd go anyway, rain or not. So glad we did! Mark and Steven are so hospitable and we're available to help in any way they could. The site was everything I had hoped for and then some! It rained the first night and a little the following afternoon. Being under the canopy of trees and mark's suggestions on how to set up, made it great and actually, I enjoyed the rain. The following morning we explored the grounds and they were just as spectacular! Mark and Steven have created a little piece of heaven on earth but still maintain the "natural" forest atmosphere.
My first camping trip was one to remember and we are already planning our next visit! We do plan to stay in other camp grounds around our area but I feel certain nothing will compare to Ash-Grove!
We can't wait to go back and intended to make Ash-Grove a frequent retreat for us!

Thank you Mark and Steven for being so hospitable and for all your hard work making Ash-Grove a place of perfection!
See you soon! ❤️

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura M
Steven D, Owner at Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! Your going from zero camping experience to a future frequent visitor because of your visit to Ash Grove really warms our hearts. We are glad that we helped turn you into a camper!

Reviewed December 28, 2016

I travel to Brevard regularly and consider this small mountain town to be my second home. I have stayed at Ash Grove multiple times over the past five years in each of the one and two bedroom cabins and one of the techno camp sites as well. All of the facilities are excellent and well maintained. My favorite spot for a long weekend getaway is the 2 bedroom Hickory Hideaway cabin because of it's larger kitchen but the one bedroom cabins are more than sufficient and very cozy, especially with the fireplace flickering away. I can't count the hours I've spent sitting on the porch reading a book while listening to the sounds of nature. The property is beautiful and I enjoy the remote feel. This is a great place if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing experience. The proximity to Dupont State Forest, Pisgah National Forest and the city of Brevard make it the perfect location for a mountain getaway. The owners go to great lengths to ensure that everyone has a pleasant stay and have put several guidelines in place to keep this from becoming a "party campground". I love the fact that I can stay here again and again without ever having to worry about noisy neighbors.

Two things really stand out when I think of Ash Grove. First is the Halloween party. If you have the opportunity to stay here during Halloween you'll remember the experience forever. There is a camp site and cabin decorating contest along with a costume contest and spooky trail walk. I particularly enjoy the snacks and hot cider along with the opportunity to gather around the campfire with fellow campers to share ghost stories. Second but most significant is the owners, Mark and Stephen. Each time I stay at Ash Grove I feel like I'm staying with friends. These two gentlemen do an excellent job making everyone feel welcome and I'll be a dedicated customer as long as they are here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David E
Steven D, Owner at Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Thank you for being a loyal member of the Ash Grove family! Your comments "excellent and well maintained", "very cozy", "listening to the sounds of nature", "quiet, relaxing experience", and "making everyone feel welcome"--among others--are exactly what we want Ash Grove to be for all of our guests. We're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed here for a nice weekend. The owners were very helpful, clean bathrooms and hot showers. They provide fire wood and other items you might forgot at home. Definitely would recommend to campers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Steven D, Owner at Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Thank you for being our guests at Ash Grove. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again.