“Veggie Bento Box - Yum!”

Sora Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2017

While this place wasn't as inexpensive as I thought from other's reviews (the vegetarian bento box was almost $18 for dinner), the quantity and quality were top-notch. Reluctant husband (kids and I voted for Japanese over his choice of Mexican) loved his chicken hibachi and agreed it was a great restaurant.
Servers/host seems a little young and inexperienced, but they are nice.

1  Thank TOviedo

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We've been dining here on a regular basis since 2006. It's as good or better than it has always been. We've never had a bad meal here. Tonight we sat at the bar because the restaurant was so busy. I had the Amazing Roll. It did not disappoint. Others in my party had noodles or other sushi rolls. It was another great meal at Sora, our favorite restaurant in Brevard.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

The best Japanese cuisine ever , had dinner with two other Couples best grilled scallops & shrimp dinners and sushi & Dessert I have experience try this restaurant you will not be sorry. ENJOY

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Visited at night, so prices were higher. Not a fan of sushi, so that probably colored my opinion. Nice atmosphere; tempura wasn't bad; good amount of food.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We love visiting Brevard but often struggle with finding interesting food in places that are open on the day and at the time we want to eat. Rocky's is great but there's only so many times you can eat there. Sora's is located in a pretty bland shopping center but is tasty. I like the soft shell crab appetizer, my daughter likes the fried rice and dumplings, and my husband likes the soups.