“Tight squeeze but worth it!”

Sora Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

While camping for the week, we dropped in Sora on the recommendation of a local. It was packed but we squeezed in at the sushi bar. The edamame was perfect and I was delighted with my bento box. I couldn't finish it all! The sushi was great and I highly recommended the spicy crab salad!

1  Thank Becca A

Reviewed 4 June 2017

While this place wasn't as inexpensive as I thought from other's reviews (the vegetarian bento box was almost $18 for dinner), the quantity and quality were top-notch. Reluctant husband (kids and I voted for Japanese over his choice of Mexican) loved his chicken hibachi and agreed it was a great restaurant.
Servers/host seems a little young and inexperienced, but they are nice.

1  Thank TOviedo
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We've been dining here on a regular basis since 2006. It's as good or better than it has always been. We've never had a bad meal here. Tonight we sat at the bar because the restaurant was so busy. I had the Amazing Roll. It did not disappoint. Others in my party had noodles or other sushi rolls. It was another great meal at Sora, our favorite restaurant in Brevard.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The best Japanese cuisine ever , had dinner with two other Couples best grilled scallops & shrimp dinners and sushi & Dessert I have experience try this restaurant you will not be sorry. ENJOY

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Visited at night, so prices were higher. Not a fan of sushi, so that probably colored my opinion. Nice atmosphere; tempura wasn't bad; good amount of food.