“Still Outstanding, both food and service”

Sora Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Sora is our go-to restaurant for special occasions (and other times too!) and we had a fabulous dinner last night. We thought ahead and made reservation, and were seated in five minutes. This restaurant never ceases to amaze with excellent food and service. Sam was our waiter, busy as he was, always had the time to check up on us. My husband had the sushi and sashimi plate, and I, who usually shuns any salmon, was delighted by the fresh, buttery taste. I had Bento Box A, a new choice for me, and the selections were delicious. We have dined at many restaurants that were not as good the second time around. Not so with Sora even after many years.

1  Thank 2OnTheRoad2014

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

While camping for the week, we dropped in Sora on the recommendation of a local. It was packed but we squeezed in at the sushi bar. The edamame was perfect and I was delighted with my bento box. I couldn't finish it all! The sushi was great and I highly recommended the spicy crab salad!

1  Thank Becca A
Reviewed June 4, 2017

While this place wasn't as inexpensive as I thought from other's reviews (the vegetarian bento box was almost $18 for dinner), the quantity and quality were top-notch. Reluctant husband (kids and I voted for Japanese over his choice of Mexican) loved his chicken hibachi and agreed it was a great restaurant.
Servers/host seems a little young and inexperienced, but they are nice.

1  Thank TOviedo
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We've been dining here on a regular basis since 2006. It's as good or better than it has always been. We've never had a bad meal here. Tonight we sat at the bar because the restaurant was so busy. I had the Amazing Roll. It did not disappoint. Others in my party had noodles or other sushi rolls. It was another great meal at Sora, our favorite restaurant in Brevard.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

The best Japanese cuisine ever , had dinner with two other Couples best grilled scallops & shrimp dinners and sushi & Dessert I have experience try this restaurant you will not be sorry. ENJOY