“Very Authentic!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant. They are very professional and their food presentations are amazing. Their wait staff is very accommodating and readily notice your needs.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have had a lot of pad thai over the years. On the full spectrum I would say this batch was on the lower end. The serving size was good. But for the price I would have liked to have tasted shrimp that was not over-cooked and fresher scallions and sprouts. It tasted like it had been sitting around for a couple of days in the fridge. The flavor was nothing special. It wasn't so bad that I didn't eat it, but it wasn't so great I would come back for more.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I go to Brevard I always plan to eat here. The sushi is just delicious! I also love Theo crab salad that they offer a little sample when u first sit down. If you like sushi you should eat here on your visit!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The sushi was excellent, which was what we were after. We are enjoying the local fare in the mountains, but wanted a break for some authentic Japanese sushi.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Always my favorite. Sister property to Umi in Hendersonville. Both are worth a visit. Join their email listing for discounts.