“Delicious Subs & GREAT Ice Cream Sandwiches”

The Filling Station Deli Sub Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bryson City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining
Description: We want your dining experience to be as fun as what our amazing mountain town has to offer, with fresh made to order sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts, and we stand by our saying of let r deli fill yer belly, we can satisfy any appetite and we promise to only deliver the best customer service, cause you deserve it! We feel that life should be filled with some sweet surprises, so we kicked our deli up a notch by offering one of a kind amazing 4x4 Frozen Ice Cream Sandwiches, customized just for you. Add one of these amazing creations to one of our daily lunch specials and you will leave totally satisfied, oh yes!
Reviewed May 9, 2016

My husband & I chose to eat lunch at the Filling Station on a recent trip to Bryson City after reading great reviews online -- we were not disappointed! It was a small place so we waited a few minutes for a table, but once our orders were placed the food came very quickly. I got the Italian Turbo & it was to die for! My husband got the Cuban & also loved it. The biggest treat was finishing off with one of their homemade ice cream sandwiches, "frozen sandwiches" as they call them. The different cookie & ice cream combos they offered were unique & so so good. Will definitely return on our next trip!

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Great sandwiches in a very busy cafe that manages to be friendly despite the hungry crowds queueing out the door. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

The prices were reasonable for my family of 5. I love the license plates decor. Great staff and great atmosphere. We plan to come back here again soon

Reviewed April 19, 2016

We spend a fair amount of time in the general area on the mountain roads due to being sports car enthusiasts (Miata). We have been meaning to stop in BC to walk around for a while and finally had the opportunity last week. It was close to lunch time and we were both getting hungry when we spotted the Filling Station. We loved the decor from the moment we walked in and were promptly greeted warmly. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome and appreciated. Our sandwiches arrived quickly and were absolutely scrumptious. The potato salad might just be the best I've had in my entire life, seriously! We'll make sure to hit the Filling station every time we come through Bryson City from now on.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

We were looking for a place to eat after going on the railroad and I looked up some restaurants and this place was #1 in tripadvisor so we headed over there and the place was already closed. We couldn't believe it since it was a little after 4pm. Then we saw the sign and it closes at 4pm. The owner saw us outside looking inside and opened the door and said to come on in! (Although they were already closed) The owner greeted us and made us feel welcomed although it was closing time. Staff was also very kind and food was really good. I had the Cuban sandwich it was very tasty ! Will come again and visit! Thank you guys,
Angel