“Amazing Ice Cream Sandwiches”

The Filling Station Deli Sub Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bryson City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining
Description: We want your dining experience to be as fun as what our amazing mountain town has to offer, with fresh made to order sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts, and we stand by our saying of let r deli fill yer belly, we can satisfy any appetite and we promise to only deliver the best customer service, cause you deserve it! We feel that life should be filled with some sweet surprises, so we kicked our deli up a notch by offering one of a kind amazing 4x4 Frozen Ice Cream Sandwiches, customized just for you. Add one of these amazing creations to one of our daily lunch specials and you will leave totally satisfied, oh yes!
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Stopped here on our way from Atlanta to Gatlinburg, this review is only for dessert as we didn't order any hot sandwiches but their ice cream sandwiches were beyond amazing! They were so good we had to make another stop on our way home! For the chocoholic, black and white is highly recommended but on the fruity side, Mustang Sally is a MUST! The combination of apple soft serve with salted caramel cookie was for me what desserts are made of, the right balance of sweet, salty, tangy and fresh, it screamed homemade! Make a stop here on your way to the Great Smokies, I promise you won't regret it! Plus, you can buy half an ice cream sandwich so you can try even more flavors.

1  Thank kim-manga

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

The filling station deli sub shop is a great place to have a lunch. Their sandwiches are simply delicious and this is evidenced by always having a crowd waiting to get in. Today we were again not disappointed. My fiancé had a half of roast beef and soup and I had a Panini Italian. Both were succulent. Totally recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank jefftobin
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Glad we stopped in here. Standing outside looking at the menu, we asked people going in what to get, they said "anything, it's all great". It was! Yummy

1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We went here twice on our vacation for lunch ate in one day and did takeout the other. We don't go out often because my husband has celiac disease. The Filling Station has a gluten free menu and took special care to not cross contaminate while preparing my husbands sandwich. He was very comfortable eating here. The sandwiches were stuffed with cold cuts and all the fixings. I had the wheat berry bread it is very tasty. We will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank KJG37
Reviewed May 24, 2017

We were on vacation visiting GSMNP and had been hiking the Deep Creek Loop trail. We were ready for lunch and chose to eat here based on reviews. The reviews were not lying. There was a little bit of a wait, but maybe only about 10 minutes at the most. My husband ordered the Cuban and a bowl of poblano cheese soup. I had the Italian sandwich and we shared some fries. Everything was soooo good. The sandwiches are large and the basket of fries could have fed a family. If I could have changed anything I probably would have ordered some kind of combo with half sandwich and maybe soup. I totally shouldn't have, but I just had to try one of their ice cream sandwiches. (After all, I was on vacation and calories don't count, right?) Tried the lemon blueberry ice cream sandwich. It was so worth it. Too bad I don't live around Bryson City because I would love to have lunch at this place again.

1  Thank Melinda D