All reviews no elevator hot breakfast priced hotel clean hotel choice hotels would stay here again the breakfast area nice breakfast first floor front desk staff outdoor pool king room yogurt nice place to stay morning breakfast walk in shower free breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at Sleep Inn. Clean, quiet and a good value. We booked here because it was very convenient for train adventure which we took next day. We liked so well we stayed an extra night before heading north through Maggie Valley. Very pleased with our 2 night stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2018

If you want to find fault you can, with anything. I had no issues with the staff or cleanliness of this hotel The room was clean, the breakfast was more than adequate and the staff was helpful. I was driving from outside Asheville on a weekend, and had trouble getting a hotel. Another hotel in the choice group in Asheville let me use their wifi and I found this one had a few rooms. I booked quickly and drove to Bryson City. By the time I got there, they also were completely booked. Again, I had no issues. But I do understand when every room is taken, that is when there sometimes are issues. Have no fear of this hotel, it is fine. There is no elevator, so people with mobility problems need to know there are stairs to the second floor. Most people won't be affected by this.

Room tip: If you have mobility problems, ask for first floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the worst Choice hotels that we have stayed in. We have stayed in a lot of choice hotels as we are rewards members Upon checking in I always make sure the room is clean. On the wall by the headboard was a dried decent sized booger. In the bathroom at the base of the toilet there was a pubic hair. The air conditioner in the room did not work. Room 217. We did move rooms and the next room was a little better. Very musty smelling and the hotel is very warm!! The only bright point of the hotel was Linda at breakfast. She could not have been any sweeter!! Thank you Linda for brightening up our not so great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 249jenniferg
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This Sleep Inn was pretty basic. It was clean and comfortable but rooms were pretty basic and TV was small. The big issue at this location is no elevators. So if stairs are a challenge, make sure you are on first floor. Bright spot was a really nice complementary hot breakfast bar. Staff was friendly and location good.

Room tip: sty on first floor away from highway
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Nice place to stay in Bryson City. The rooms were updated and clean, the wifi worked, and the breakfast was good. Bryson City is such a picturesque little town, lots to see and do. We wished the hotel was a little closer to the downtown area, as we needed to drive into town to explore.

Date of stay: September 2018