“Great Ice Cream, Awesome Ice Cream Cakes”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Not much for ice cream other than Breyers from the grocery store. Nice dining area, good location with plenty of shops to browse in. I ordered a Chocolate Ice Cream for my wife's birthday and it was huge. It was a chocolate lovers cake so was full of chocolate. This cake is not in the same league as other Ice Cream cakes for the same price. I do highly recommend and I'll certainly return.

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Love Coldstone ice cream. We go there frequently but recent trip was subpar. The girl fixing our ice cream had long black braids. She was wearing gloves but kept flipping braids back with gloved hand. Found a black hair in my ice cream. Disgusting.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

My wife and I along with my daughter come here regularly for some ice cream. The ice cream is very rich and yummy. Service is awesome!

Reviewed February 11, 2016

The ice cream here is consistently good. It's expensive but worth it so not a treat I have often. The staff is consistently friendly and helpful. Overall a good fit for our part of the country.

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Coldstone is great! Staff is always very friendly and helpful. Have had many different combinations and they are all very good. They are a little pricey but it is really good ice cream.