“Enjoy your ice cream, we did.”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed August 6, 2017

What's not to like about Cold Stone. We had a large group and they served us with no trouble. The ice cream is wonderful.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

This Cold Stone is pretty much like every Cold Stone I've been to: a little cramped (seating-wise), but they serve outstanding ice cream and hire fun, pleasant staffers. There are LOTS of fruits and sweet choices to fold into your ice cream order. What's not to like?

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I like to go there every once a while,belly permitting,it always is fun,it tastes delicious and although a little expensive,don't mind because you get enormous portions...

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Love this place. Enjoy the ice cream choices and you can either do take out or enjoy it there. They have some old fashion ice cream parlor chairs. Very nice.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Not much for ice cream other than Breyers from the grocery store. Nice dining area, good location with plenty of shops to browse in. I ordered a Chocolate Ice Cream for my wife's birthday and it was huge. It was a chocolate lovers cake so was full of chocolate. This cake is not in the same league as other Ice Cream cakes for the same price. I do highly recommend and I'll certainly return.